Saturday night

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Davalon

Live for today
Reaction score
Anyone popping down the Lane to protest the ESL?

Sit down protest on BL or Cherry Street.

🤐

Surely the only relevant protests are outside grounds of the 6 or where they are playing.
I don’t think that Sheffield and Brighton were part of the major plan !
Spoilsport 😉

I hope these greedy, self serving bastards actually do fuck off. We should all show our backs to this top 6 Cartel. We might have first to destroy the league, to get the competitive league we all really want.

I can't see where it will ever affect us,
Mind the Leeds fans are really pissed, and wouldn't be surprised if there's a late protest from the wendy's as well, after all it could affect their chances of world domination as well..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The train was leaving the station and we panicked and thought we had to get on it so not to get left behind.

We now regret it and realise it was a train to nowhere.

(Paraphrasing City and Chelsea)

... and I like the way you move.

Wednesday-sized deja vu. Didn’t we do this recently on another thread/shoutbox?

I might organise a counter protest to ensure the Top Six Fucktards are encouraged to fuck off to TV land and take their self entitled fans with them.

And now, as the house of cards falls, their self entitled fans will be claiming they’ve saved football. The cunts.
Couldn't agree more.

Your counter-protest would let the scales fall from their eyes and they can go to their promised land and never come back.

I’m in, but I think we need to focus our attention on the European clubs who are driving this, I’ll be happy to do a fortnight at, or in the general locality of the Nou Camp, if it’ll help? 🏖

I can't see where it will ever affect us,
Mind the Leeds fans are really pissed, and wouldn't be surprised if there's a late protest from the wendy's as well, after all it could affect their chances of world domination as well..... :rolleyes:
And they would have got away with it too if it hadn't have been for the darn ESL....

Have to find sommat else to protest about now, they have all pulled out.
How about a "Bring back Higdon" protest or "3 squid a program protest.

Back
Top Bottom