Sander Sjøkvist Bid made

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Same source as Holgate/Diallo

Decent Right back/midfielder in the Norwegian 2 division @ Start

Creative type who can either replace Bogle or play ahead he is the top assist maker in the Norwegian second tier

First formal Bid made for £450,000

Start play 3-5-2 and he's the right wingback. 9 assists in 14 games this season. Good crosser of the ball, ok pace and can beat a man. Has suffered two stress fractures of his spine, but is fit now. Seems like a late bloomer (24) who's having his real break through season this year.

We have Baldock and Bogle, but I reckon Seriki and Sachdev are both heading out on loan so maybe it makes sense to bring in another cheap wingback? I don't think we'd like to use Bash or Osborn there next season.

Start play 3-5-2 and he's the right wingback. 9 assists in 14 games this season. Good crosser of the ball, ok pace and can beat a man. Has suffered two stress fractures of his spine, but is fit now. Seems like a late bloomer (24) who's having his real break through season this year.

We have Baldock and Bogle, but I reckon Seriki and Sachdev are both heading out on loan so maybe it makes sense to bring in another cheap wingback? I don't think we'd like to use Bash or Osborn there next season.
If Doyle is out of our price range what do you think of Josh Kitolano as a more defensive option at the base of midfield Bergen?

If Doyle is out of our price range what do you think of Josh Kitolano as a more defensive option at the base of midfield Bergen?
Not a bad suggestion, really impressive for the U21 in a tournament where other, more known players disappointed. Kante'esque.

Not a bad suggestion, really impressive for the U21 in a tournament where other, more known players disappointed. Kante'esque.
Yeah I think he’d fit our profile in terms of age and experience and as Dutch clubs go Sparta aren’t going to be one of the ones asking really large fees.

Great win at York today 1-1 go back to cash only city , fill in the song sing something simple you simple ****

Norwegian second tier, that equivalent to north east counties or something?

Uggh

No pillars on their Kop! Amazing. Wonder what the pies and the beer are like? If they sell this smoked fruity and malt flavoured ale, I'm in!

Good shout that Sivert Mannsverk at Molde would be a great shout has been linked with some big clubs over the years but a deal has never quite been done.

Be interesting to know what figure Molde would want still only 21 and can play as a deep lying playmaker and play higher up in a more advanced role and is an excellent passer of the ball.

Would definitely be worth the investment and would definitely have a big potential for high resale value too.

Back
Top Bottom