Samuel strikes again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can you imagine if they relegate both and we finish above Burnley and stay up.

What a mess.

When do forest know what their punishment will be?

Has he just rehashed his story from January?

A man doesn't get to the size of Martin Samuel without avoiding putting effort in wherever and whenever possible.

I love how he's not wrong but its still a dig.

Imagine that, clubs being run within the rules potentially benefitting from clubs that consistently bend the rules until they break them eventually.

The only new thing now is that the Authorities seem to be prepared to upset the balance by actually punishing the rule breakers

Whisper it but he's right.
Hang on a minute…..

So Samuel says teams like Forest shouldn’t be punished for over spending/showing ambition

We say he’s a cunt for not applauding us for playing it by the book - as we take the moral high ground

And at the same time on other threads, the Prince is a cunt for selling £35m of assets to protect our financial viability which would have been £0.00 12 months later, and for not spending on wage takers like Origi who many called us out for a lack of ambition when we didn’t rival Forest

So are we proud to be financially sensible, or are we with Samuel that we should spend spend spend??

who’s the Cunty McCunt face?

Oh and to Mr Samuel
IMG_3272.jpeg

But How many clubs have used their prem money to do up a hotel?

Use the PL money to improve club infrastructure by providing all programme sellers with new state of the art tabards?
This 100%

And I also want to see our front of house customer experience executives wearing hair nets and marigolds

Coming back to this: Burnley may be one of "the poorest teams ever to play in the Premier League" but they've invested a stupid amount of money and will be utterly reliant on player sales next year to stay solvent.

On the other hand, we'll make our third book profit in three PL seasons which is unprecedented.

But How many clubs have used their prem money to do up a hotel?
I know Fulham have been in the league a for a few seasons technically not a hotel but once completed later this year their hospitality "sky deck" has a swimming pool amongst a hell of a lot of other corporate stuff, imagine that will be a Bramall Lane season ticket price for a match and the rest.

https://riverside.fulhamfc.com/?h=c07dbaf80ccaa76804bce4f61b04e94396ceef4f638bcc76598e515d1ba4855b

I know Fulham have been in the league a for a few seasons technically not a hotel but once completed later this year their hospitality "sky deck" has a swimming pool amongst a hell of a lot of other corporate stuff, imagine that will be a Bramall Lane season ticket price for a match and the rest.

https://riverside.fulhamfc.com/?h=c07dbaf80ccaa76804bce4f61b04e94396ceef4f638bcc76598e515d1ba4855b
Looks very fancy. I think thats how my missus would like to watch football, as long as they have steak pies and bovril.

I really don’t want to stay up 😭 we need a rebuild and get that momentum back!

Does anyone really want another season of getting walloped at home (and away) with zero chance of staying up?

The plan is to stay as we are and go for the long game. We finish a point above Burnley this year, and Forest + Everton go down. Next year, we end on 7 points, but Chelsea, West Ham and one of the newly-promoted sides will be automatically relegated, so we stay up again. This keeps going until the 2037-38 season, after which all other teams have been banished from the football league, and the Premier League will consist of the only three teams left in existence: us, Port Vale and Barrow. We are hopeful of getting a Champions League place.

Has he just rehashed his story from January?

"Award Winning" journalist re-hashing a story? Never!

Back
Top Bottom