CONFIRMED Sam Curtis signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I really don't get this slagging other towns and cities off.
Every place has good and bad even Sheffield.
Anyone coming too Sheffield and seeing Fargate and the now not used roads that run from Leopold St down to Pinstone St that just look like somebody just woke up one morning and decided to put a barrier up to stop vehicles using them, and the bus shelters that no buses at.
Not too mention the spice heads that congregate on Church St and outside McDonald's. And God help anyone who happened to walk into the Bankers Draft never before have so many look a likes of Star Wars characters been seen in one place.
We like too go on city breaks and nights out and try to go to Hull at least once a year and always have a good time, i would also add Hull seems to have less boarded up shops than Sheffield.
Even Leeds which again we like but don't take a wrong turn at the big roundabout has you come into the city centre because Armley really is depressing.

Agreed - I was in Manchestoh centre yesterday and there’s still loads of derelict, graffitied buildings amongst the new and trendy bits, plus a shed load of homeless people throughout with a great shouty group outside The Arndale.

I really don't get this slagging other towns and cities off.
Every place has good and bad even Sheffield.
Anyone coming too Sheffield and seeing Fargate and the now not used roads that run from Leopold St down to Pinstone St that just look like somebody just woke up one morning and decided to put a barrier up to stop vehicles using them, and the bus shelters that no buses at.
Not too mention the spice heads that congregate on Church St and outside McDonald's. And God help anyone who happened to walk into the Bankers Draft never before have so many look a likes of Star Wars characters been seen in one place.
We like too go on city breaks and nights out and try to go to Hull at least once a year and always have a good time, i would also add Hull seems to have less boarded up shops than Sheffield.
Even Leeds which again we like but don't take a wrong turn at the big roundabout has you come into the city centre because Armley really is depressing.
London , Manchester , Leeds. Rest of England is just different versions of rubbish.

I was sunning myself outside a Hull city centre boozer last summer. I was soon joined by a random guy on a mobility scooter wearing a stetson, who pulled up beside me with Johnny Cash blaring out of his mini speakers. He pulled a can of Magners out of his Aldi bag and started chatting shit.

I made my excuses etc etc....
Admiral of the Humber ?

The pub, not the bloke in the mobility scooter 😉

And the journey from Humberside airport to hull is about the same as East Midlands Airport to Sheffield with MUCH better roads
It was a bit of a dig at Darren Smith, who said not having an airport was the reason nobody wanted to buy us.

I was in Worksop a few months back.

Tidying up some of my folks’ stuff while my Mum was in hospital. I’ll be forever grateful that when I went into Santander they patiently waited as I bagged up 240 quid of coins I’d managed to amass. Just goes to show how it accumulates.

But yes when you feel that the Wetherspoons is the crown jewel of the centre it does say something.

But then Clumber Park also comes under Worksop and I always found that pleasant so swings and roundabouts.

I hadn’t been there for 20 years and I was surprised how little there actually is to the town centre. A couple of pedestrianised streets and that’s it.
What, you haven't been to see your mum for 20 years.😂

Nowt wrong with Worksop if u fancy a Greggs or a pound pie and there’s more bogs than Sheffield 😩

So back on track has anyone heard how far down the line we are to getting this lad or has it died a death .?

Back
Top Bottom