CONFIRMED Sam Curtis signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like the look of him. Seems to have a lot of defensive aggression and very confident and direct with his running.
Presumably doesn't have the end product of someone like Bogle or it'd be all over his highlights vid.

It's the type of signing I really like United making, provided it's in conjunction with oven ready players to compliment.

Sheff Utd Way preparing a video apparently so just be some truth in it.

Looks very strong for a 18 year old. Could be able to play RCB as well.

Personally I haven't given up on Seriki to make it either. Brilliant in his last U21 game and back in the first team squad vs Luton.

I stopped watching after a few minutes when I saw him actually block a cross.

That makes him more effective than any fullback we have on the books! Fullback 101 😉

Gone a bit quiet this one. Any updates that people are aware of?

Gone a bit quiet this one. Any updates that people are aware of?
Next under 21 fixture is in ten days. No real rush. We don't always announce them before they are involved in those squads anyway or they just put it on their own personal accounts

He’s signing for us , I saw him in FAI cup final v Bohs , stopped a certain goal in a dominant period for them , also seen him in underage level for Ireland, he was played out of position at the back first half did ok second half his lack of positioning showed
He’s a good baller LOI is probably league 1 standard , so could it be said he’s already been out on loan ?
My lad go’s more regularly than me to pats games and was raving about him and the lad that’s just gone to Bristol Adam Murphy
He has a wiki page which folks can look at
He’s from the same neck of the woods as Ferguson at Brighton
But let’s be reight if he’s half as good as the black pearl of Inchicore we’ve got a baller
Think we should keep a watch on a player that’s just been sold to a Belgian club for 200k from Bohs after scoring 20 goals last season
Jonathan Afolabi was going to suggest it earlier but he’d already been sold
Come on Keith get your finger owt

Last edited:

Midfielder signed for Bristol on a 3 year deal
Adam Murphy , Derby-Palace-Brighton were also looking at him
Melia was the one I was thinking of prior to him signing a senior deal. If he kicks on he’s one I’d love us to look at when he’s 18. Murphy sounds like a good pick up for Bristol though.

We hate when we get called Sheffield, then talk about an Irish lad signing for Bristol

Hel looks good based on his YouTube highlights and commentary from Irish football shows. They seem to think he'll go to the very top so amazing opportunity if we can sign him. Can't see him being stuck in u23's for long.

With baldock and bogle out of contract in the summer, this surely means we will be letting one of those two go? Who would you all keep? Personally, think it's a very tough decision

With baldock and bogle out of contract in the summer, this surely means we will be letting one of those two go? Who would you all keep? Personally, think it's a very tough decision
Not necessarily have you seen how many left backs we have

Back
Top Bottom