S6Blademan’s team to Destroy the Dog Nonce

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Good evening folks first of all let me say this post is in no way associated with previous members of this forum who posted line ups before games đź‘€

What a shitshow this pre season and now start of season has been and is currently been

The prince is pissing about like a toddler in a sand pit we sold ndiaye what 3 weeks ago and he is still pissing about you just know that it will be a loan deal to buy from someone from a no mark league because we just Simplh couldn’t afford the astronomical fee Villa wanted for archer as we must save the future of the club

What will save the club is you f@@king off lowering your asking price and to stop begging to keep 25% of the club , you have no money take the 100 million. Because every day he stays the likelihood increases of that been worth 50 when we are championship club in 10 months

Last week was a horror show we got absolutely battered we must hope that Hamer , Souza & Costa are going to drastically change our performances

Anyway on to the side

——Premier League Wesley—-

Bashman-Anel-Egan-Trustly-Lowe

—Hamer—Souza—Slimane

——-Osula—-Traore—-

That midfield last week cannot be put out again , no skill no power no height

I have been a doubter of hecky and I do still have my doubts , now is the time for him to prove me wrong

See you @ the city ground bladesmen

Good evening folks first of all let me say this post is in no way associated with previous members of this forum who posted line ups before games đź‘€

What a shitshow this pre season and now start of season has been and is currently been

The prince is pissing about like a toddler in a sand pit we sold ndiaye what 3 weeks ago and he is still pissing about you just know that it will be a loan deal to buy from someone from a no mark league because we just Simplh couldn’t afford the astronomical fee Villa wanted for archer as we must save the future of the club

What will save the club is you f@@king off lowering your asking price and to stop begging to keep 25% of the club , you have no money take the 100 million. Because every day he stays the likelihood increases of that been worth 50 when we are championship club in 10 months

Last week was a horror show we got absolutely battered we must hope that Hamer , Souza & Costa are going to drastically change our performances

Anyway on to the side

—Hamer—Souza—Slimane

——-Osula—-Traore—-

I have been a doubter of hecky and I do still have my doubts , now is the time for him to prove me wrong

Good evening Ashleyblade1995 and FallowfieldBlade. Hows your mate pompey?

Anyway on to the side

—Hamer—Souza—Slimane

——-Osula—-Traore—-

You sure Baldrick is out? Also consider Davies for Slimane. He’s been training pre season.

Welcome back FF. Now try to be a good boy from now on đź‘Ť

Here's my pick...

Wes

Baldock Anel Egan Trusty Lowe

Norwood

Hamer Slimane

Traore McBurnie

Souza amd Osula to get 20 mins.

You sure Baldrick is out? Also consider Davies for Slimane. He’s been training pre season.
Didnt train apparently

I thought Slimane was one of the better pre season ?

Welcome back FF. Now try to be a good boy from now on đź‘Ť

Here's my pick...

Wes

Baldock Anel Egan Trusty Lowe

Norwood

Hamer Slimane

Traore McBurnie

Souza amd Osula to get 20 mins.

No no no and thrice no to Norwood get the big brazillian shithouse playing we need big uns

Foderingham
Anel Egan Robinson
Baldock Norwood Souza Lowe
Hamer Slimane
Osula

Wes
Anel Egan Robinson
Baldock Norwood Souza Trusty
Hamer Traore
Osula

I’d go, for what it’s worth.
Wes
Baldock, Anel, Egan, Trusty, Robinson.
Souza, Norwood. (If Davies is fit must start).
Hamer, Brooks
Traore.

I’d go, for what it’s worth.
Wes
Baldock, Anel, Egan, Trusty, Robinson.
Souza, Norwood. (If Davies is fit must start).
Hamer, Brooks
Traore.
Slimane in for ON

Have you been watching ANY Hecky games? No way he'd make that many changes

Wes
Baldock, Anel, Egan, Robinson, Lowe,
Norwood
Souza Osborn
Hamer
Osula

Subs: Brooks, Slimane, Traore

Wes
Baldock Anel Egan Robinson Lowe
Hamer Norwood Osborn
Traore Osula
I thought Souza wasn't match fit yet

What I'd prefer it to be

Wes
Baldock -- Anel -- Egan -- Trusty -- Lowe
Slimane -- Souza -- Hamer
McBurnie -- Traore

What I think it will be

Wes
Baldock -- Anel -- Egan -- Robinson -- Lowe
Slimane -- Norwood -- Hamer
McBurnie -- Osula

** if Basham and Osborn are anyway near the starting eleven I will be royally pissed off

Back
Top Bottom