S6 Blademans team to Tickle the Toffees

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S6Blademan

Reaction score
Ooooooo it’s a big game today at BDTBL I can feel it in me waters win and we’re off lose and we are staring down the barrel of a very long season

I thought we’d be challenging derbys record after ndiaye/Berge left but now I’m more optimistic I think we have a slight chance of finishing 17th but still the window was poor ish I’d go 5/10 it’s a shame we couldn’t get Bamford in or a Kieffer moore

Anyway on to the team , and I’m gonna stick my neck out and keep Larouci in the team and drop jacky monkey squirrel nuts for Brains as we are long overdue a mechanical brain fart by him plus Trusty is a much better player

Also Norwood now the signings are in it’s time for the bench , Macatee straight in for me

—In goal Premier league Wesley —

BOGLE-ANEL-EGAN-TRUSTLY—LAROUCI

—-THE BRAZILLIAN BRICK SHITEHOUSE-

HAMER ——————MACCA—

——-ARCHER—-MCSAUCE——

You have simply got to play your best players if macatee and archer don’t start then why bother signing them it’s the biggest game of the season easily

McAtee not eligible.
No way Trusty displaces Robbo
Larouci not as good as Thomas or even Baldock on the left
Norwood is essential to our game
But I'll give you Archer and McBurnie

Ooooooo it’s a big game today at BDTBL I can feel it in me waters win and we’re off lose and we are staring down the barrel of a very long season

I thought we’d be challenging derbys record after ndiaye/Berge left but now I’m more optimistic I think we have a slight chance of finishing 17th but still the window was poor ish I’d go 5/10 it’s a shame we couldn’t get Bamford in or a Kieffer moore

Anyway on to the team , and I’m gonna stick my neck out and keep Larouci in the team and drop jacky monkey squirrel nuts for Brains as we are long overdue a mechanical brain fart by him plus Trusty is a much better player

Also Norwood now the signings are in it’s time for the bench , Macatee straight in for me

—In goal Premier league Wesley —

BOGLE-ANEL-EGAN-TRUSTLY—LAROUCI

—-THE BRAZILLIAN BRICK SHITEHOUSE-

HAMER ——————MACCA—

——-ARCHER—-MCSAUCE——

You have simply got to play your best players if macatee and archer don’t start then why bother signing them it’s the biggest game of the season easily

Yawn

McAtee not eligible.
Norwoods crap and needs to be nowhere near a starting eleven at this level

McAtee not eligible.

Why can’t trusty replace Robinson ?

Bar his mistake Larouci has looked very good IMO if he cuts the mistakes out he looks a good wing back if baldock plays left back we may aswell cancel the loan and send him back

Norwood was essential to our game under wilder and when we dominate teams under hecky which we won’t this year

There is no way Norwood should be starting too weak and not athletic enough

I quite like these posts, especially when he has no idea on the basics like McAtee.

Makes a change on all the not ITK posts I've felt obliged to read for the last week or so.

HMMMM. So, the OP posts 8 times in 8 years but then suddenly comes alive and they post 160+ in a few weeks. What monumental event could have happened in July to trigger that surge in activity I wonder? 😆

And some numpty on here thought I was the return of Fallowfield.

On the team I’m a very unforgiving type of guy and having watched Larouchi in all games played and reports from Estoril, I would prefer an actual headless chicken to him at LB/LWB.

McAtee not eligible.
I agree apart from Norwood, it's no coincidence we improved last season after he was replaced.

Back
Top Bottom