Incoming? Sékou Mara

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can only see him coming in, if there is a deal to send Archer back, recover our money and bank it early.

Unless he’s refashioned himself as a strapping centre back, then not sure how this has any legs at all, unless Villa are ok to take back Archer.

“Sheffield United are not quite done in the transfer window…”

I certainly hope not, what are we on, 2? Grbic and Diaz…?

Is that confirmed now?
Yes he has signed, which speaks volumes for our academies reputation as all the main players were in for him.
prefers right back but apparently had experience all along the back four.
do not expect to see him in the first team any time soon, but indicative of how we are managing resources

Its clear the recruitment plan changed drastically when we lost to Luton.

More will be happening in the background aimed at next season in the championship than it will be in regards to January to May.
Just a pity then we've got another 15 more weeks of this to endure while counting the hours down to August 😟

Loan from Champ bench? We not learnt owt from Luke Thomas?! 😂🙃
Exactly what I was thinking...I'm guessing that would set a premier league record of being the only PL team ever to loan 2 players from championship sides!

Why would be my question. I would rather play Ousla so he gets experience rather than take someone on loan. If it's a buy then again the question is what is happening with respect to Jebbison

Back
Top Bottom