Ryan Hall

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WABBA

Reaction score
Signed for a month's loan from Leeds, left winger, what do you all think?

Never heard of him. If he can get the ball in the box that's all I care about.

As long he's not like what we have already. It feels like they are 4 year old children, you just want to get on the pitch and make our wingers face the right way

Once Nobby Solano turns us down.

Not sure filling the team with players with a criminal conviction for violence is the best way of getting some fight into the team.

Hall caused controversy after being involved in a fracas at a five-a-side football tournament, which resulted in a security guard being hospitalised with facial injuries.[2]

Looks like he will fit right in here!
Maybe all the moral outraged people will choose to beat the club with this stick?

Hall caused controversy after being involved in a fracas at a five-a-side football tournament, which resulted in a security guard being hospitalised with facial injuries.[2]

Looks like he will fit right in here!
Maybe all the moral outraged people will choose to beat the club with this stick?

To be fair, I used to be in a fracas every Thursday night playing 5 aside.

After signing King we were probably after Stuart Hall but even managed to cock that up

As long he's not like what we have already. It feels like they are 4 year old children, you just want to get on the pitch and make our wingers face the right way

I want to make their faces right by smashing them in most weeks.

Has he got any previous?

EDIT : Oh yeah ^^^^^

And also this (from Wiki):

On 3 March 2011 Hall was sentenced to 20 weeks imprisonment after pleading guilty to affray after an incident outside a Southend nightclub at the club's Christmas party on 19 December 2010. The court heard that Hall retaliated to racist comments made to him, and that he suffered a broken jaw in the altercation.[29] Southend United insisted the player would not be sacked.[30]
On 4 March 2011, Hall was granted bail pending an appeal against the severity of the sentence,[31] and his sentence was reduced to 12 weeks, with the sentence suspended for a year, and 150 hours of community service.[32]

And also this (from Wiki):

On 3 March 2011 Hall was sentenced to 20 weeks imprisonment after pleading guilty to affray after an incident outside a Southend nightclub at the club's Christmas party on 19 December 2010. The court heard that Hall retaliated to racist comments made to him, and that he suffered a broken jaw in the altercation.[29] Southend United insisted the player would not be sacked.[30]
On 4 March 2011, Hall was granted bail pending an appeal against the severity of the sentence,[31] and his sentence was reduced to 12 weeks, with the sentence suspended for a year, and 150 hours of community service.[32]

Is Bellamy available too? I think Weir might be too weak to control this lot! At least we've got another two to add to the fellons list.

Perhaps we could have a scout with Group4. I know where there is a striker coming available in about a year:)

Just seen his wiki page.

25 years old but not a massive amount of games under his belt apart from at Southend. Looks like he made his big move to Leeds and has failed to make an impact.

Maybe his level is < Championship.

Sod that, we've got Hall now go get Sinfield!

Think I would rather have the Rhino's Hall.

Built like a brick shithouse, one hell of an athelete and very very intelligent.

I suppose the intelligent bit would rule him out though

Warnock signed him for Leeds, so he will have got something in his locker. Bit of a bad boy apparently. Fuck morality. This is serious.

I think he was responsible for high double figures in terms of assists when he had a full season with Southend so hopefully has a bit of something about him going forward.

Can't believe we have people having a go at Marlon King for a couple of minor transgressions when this board is full of PERVERTS AND WEIRDOS who not only know the name of a Leeds Rhinoceros American Football player but seem ALMOST PROUD to admit it.

Get out of my club.

Can each of these disgusting individuals please let me know what time they will be entering Bramall Lane tomorrow (in case I don't spot the helmets) as I will walk to the top of Gangway F and face the back of the stand to make my ABSOLUTE DISGUST quite clear.

Hope they spill their drinks down their Ronny the Rhinoceros t-shirts in the Scarborough Taps before the match.

Can't believe we have people having a go at Marlon King for a couple of minor transgressions when this board is full of PERVERTS AND WEIRDOS who not only know the name of a Leeds Rhinoceros American Football player but seem ALMOST PROUD to admit it.

Get out of my club.

Can each of these disgusting individuals please let me know what time they will be entering Bramall Lane tomorrow (in case I don't spot the helmets) as I will walk to the top of Gangway F and face the back of the stand to make my ABSOLUTE DISGUST quite clear.

Hope they spill their drinks down their Ronny the Rhinoceros t-shirts in the Scarborough Taps before the match.

Maybe you would like me to wear a Rhino's shirt to make identification easier arsehole

Maybe you would like me to wear a Rhino's shirt to make identification easier arsehole

Apologies for the language.

I don't do irony or sarcasm when I've had a few beers and a great a great play off win.

That was much too dry for a wet Rhino

Back
Top Bottom