Rumours XI

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

IOM Blade

Spectre
Reaction score
Why am I so excited about the prospect of a Premiership signing today? I wish Micky had kept his mouth shut, I can't get any work done today as I'm constantly trawling through the forums every 5mins looking for the latest 'ITK' info.

I think I may have spontaneously combusted if Micky had said last Thursday, 'I'm signing two Premiership players tomorrow'. The rumours would once again have been rife, is it Reid? Killa? Kightly? Or could it even be Kezman???? We then reveal two young defenders on loan and, however needed and promising they maybe, both signings would be greeted with a collective 'meh'.

Anyway, all this got me thinking about a Rumours XI over the past few years. It's looking great up top, but I'm struggling at the back......

--------------Podolski-------Kezman

Kightly--------Reid--------------Brown---------Walcott

Bale-----------??????--------??????---------Richardson

------------------???????

Maradona, Gazza, Michael Laudrup, Bebeto - still struggling with the defenders though. You could just play Michael Brown in every position with the number of times there've been rumours that he's coming back.

Why am I so excited about the prospect of a Premiership signing today? I wish Micky had kept his mouth shut, I can't get any work done today as I'm constantly trawling through the forums every 5mins looking for the latest 'ITK' info.

I think I may have spontaneously combusted if Micky had said last Thursday, 'I'm signing two Premiership players tomorrow'. The rumours would once again have been rife, is it Reid? Killa? Kightly? Or could it even be Kezman???? We then reveal two young defenders on loan and, however needed and promising they maybe, both signings would be greeted with a collective 'meh'.

Anyway, all this got me thinking about a Rumours XI over the past few years. It's looking great up top, but I'm struggling at the back......

--------------Podolski-------Kezman

Kightly--------Reid--------------Brown---------Walcott

Bale-----------??????--------??????---------Richardson

------------------???????

Article in The Sun this morning says we are about to sign that prem player........................................

drum roll.......................................................

...........................Tom Soares, who by all accounts was absolutely sh1te for Wendy when trying to avoid relegation last season.

I hope the Sun has got it wrong

Had loads of potential at Palace but appears to have gone wrong since. The way the pigs were playing last season,Lional Messi would have looked poor so i wouldn't hold that against him

Back
Top Bottom