Roys View From Norwich City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was getting a round in town last night ,2 bitter ,2 guinness and Stella please ,guy at the side had 2 pints and a stella. Heard a voice behind 2 strawberry and lime Rekordelings and a passion fruit one if have any. I knew what colour shirt the bell would be wearing without looking.

I was getting a round in town last night ,2 bitter ,2 guinness and Stella please ,guy at the side had 2 pints and a stella. Heard a voice behind 2 strawberry and lime Rekordelings and a passion fruit one if have any. I knew what colour shirt the bell would be wearing without looking.

It might be symptomatic of having little else to complain about but yesterday, we were annoyed by the fact that Norwich wore their away strip, when there was no colour clash. After all, we wore red and white at Carrow Road.

To make it even worse and to raise the level of outrage, the away end chanted the dirge-like “Yellow, yellow” throughout, when it should have been “Grey/black, grey/black”

Didn't know JonnyRed(WCFC) was up for the game yesterday.

The only problem is Sitters it’s not proper Guinness ( unless you were in one of them 2 Irish boozers off West St )

Norwich have accustomed themselves to the Premier league better than us in many respects.

They certainly know how to dive and fall over when there's no contact.

They'll be missed.

They didn’t have to accustom themselves as they were exactly the same when in the Championship.

I thought that on a purely football and not amateur dramatics basis they were shocking yesterday. I don’t think that I have seen a team hoof the ball into midfield / up front more than them apart from maybe Newcastle. All of this bullshit that they peddle about being a proper footballing team was blown out of the water yesterday. They were shite.

Views Of The Norwich City fans

D67A8775-4178-4664-8D71-0BC3E455FE89.jpeg

B0EBC4B5-EAE4-4A17-918F-29438DE84A6B.jpeg
Tim (bottom left) has seen Sheffield United twice before, both games last season. He couldn’t make the game at Carrow Road, and missed the 2016 win here. His overriding view at this moment is “Why is it always Billy Fucking Sharp that scores against us? Why?????”

20AFCF6D-BDA4-4E5A-AE27-EB1545868E42.jpeg

James (centre of picture) is still seething with anger 75% of the time from Wilder’s comments about arriving early in 2016. Since then he deliberately arrives late to all Norwich games vs Sheffield United just to spite Wilder. Believes Wilder has a “Low EQ”.

A2169A70-18E8-4BA3-897B-4D4B9F50E6B9.jpeg

Dan (black jacket) is attending his very first football game after being invited by his mate (ginger beard, also called Dan). He is told a second later “mate, you generally don’t give the opposition goalscorer a thumbs up, particularly when we all hate him here”.

7CBC0746-3212-4C53-BD37-0DE35CBF6B78.jpeg

Andy (flat cap). Andy was getting a final pint in when Gary Sinclair was reading out the coronavirus public health announcement pre-game, and will be next week confirmed as Norwich’s first infected patient.

27DB3BF6-EFBB-43B9-BFC8-AF6B9EAD78DE.jpeg

Brenda (middle finger). Never says a word at games, but comes to life when an opposition player celebrates in front of her. Isn’t getting the Brexit she voted for.

82A30593-807D-4B23-BBBF-CFB43706B37F.jpeg

Keith. Always the first to buy the front row ticket when they become available. Has now done the location-correct wanker gesture in view of players from three different leagues.

View attachment 73282

View attachment 73283
Tim (bottom left) has seen Sheffield United twice before, both games last season. He couldn’t make the game at Carrow Road, and missed the 2016 win here. His overriding view at this moment is “Why is it always Billy Fucking Sharp that scores against us? Why?????”

View attachment 73285

James (centre of picture) is still seething with anger 75% of the time from Wilder’s comments about arriving early in 2016. Since then he deliberately arrives late to all Norwich games vs Sheffield United just to spite Wilder. Believes Wilder has a “Low EQ”.

View attachment 73284

Dan (black jacket) is attending his very first football game after being invited by his mate (ginger beard, also called Dan). He is told a second later “mate, you generally don’t give the opposition goalscorer a thumbs up, particularly when we all hate him here”.

View attachment 73287

Andy (flat cap). Andy was getting a final pint in when Gary Sinclair was reading out the coronavirus public health announcement pre-game, and will be next week confirmed as Norwich’s first infected patient.

View attachment 73288

Brenda (middle finger). Never says a word at games, but comes to life when an opposition player celebrates in front of her. Isn’t getting the Brexit she voted for.

View attachment 73286

Keith. Always the first to buy the front row ticket when they become available. Has now done the location-correct wanker gesture in view of players from three different leagues.

Keith giving it the old ‘6 knuckle shuffle’.

Norwich have accustomed themselves to the Premier league better than us in many respects.

They certainly know how to dive and fall over when there's no contact.

They'll be missed.
The one where Hanley went over when Fleck blew on him was embarrassing. I wondered if it could be due to Hanley’s disproportionately large bonce giving him a high centre of gravity. He has a similar head : body ratio as Frank Sidebottom.

I was in the pisser at a pub in town last night and the guy next to me was literally hitting the wall fuming about the pigs and ranting and raving to me about Monk etc. God knows why he thought I was a pig too, I mean do I look like a fuckin hillbilly 🤔 but I just stood there nodding at him then after a minute or so said............ it must be awful for you mate, but it's great being a Blade. 😊😊

Thank you Sir Chris Wilder - what a time to be a Blade!

Whilst you're all waiting for the 'View From' I will amuse you all with what I encountered as the coolest 'View From a Pub Toilet' when going to a game... if you're ever stuck in or visiting Wrexham then 'The Fat Boar' is the place to go, and not just because local legend and loon Mickey Thomas is a regular there on matchdays , but when nature comes calling you will be greeted by quite a sight on entering the watering abodes ...

index.php

index.php

So whilst the match ended 0-0 it was peeing goals beforehand! 😀😀

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_140711.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20200307_140730.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 213

View attachment 73282

View attachment 73283

View attachment 73285

View attachment 73284

View attachment 73287

View attachment 73288

View attachment 73286

Hats off to the ones giving the rods. Must be hard to work out which is your middle finger when you’ve got six of the fuckers.
Inbred, carrot crunching fuckwits.

Anybody have picture of the Norwicher in the green/yellow Rod Stewart wig?
Probably thought it was still Wednesday night at S6.

glad we beat them, despite all the fuss over headersons save, still think we were better than them over the 90 mins and deserved to win

What about the silly twat who thought they had scored ran on to the edge of the pitch then realised and got slung out ,3 year ban and it wasnt even a goal.
As for the coronavirus warning bollocks and the no shaking hands farce ,what did the players do at the end of the game ?

Whilst you're all waiting for the 'View From' I will amuse you all with what I encountered as the coolest 'View From a Pub Toilet' when going to a game... if you're ever stuck in or visiting Wrexham then 'The Fat Boar' is the place to go, and not just because local legend and loon Mickey Thomas is a regular there on matchdays , but when nature comes calling you will be greeted by quite a sight on entering the watering abodes ...

index.php

index.php

So whilst the match ended 0-0 it was peeing goals beforehand! 😀😀
What you will have failed to realise, Jonny, is that they retain the front covers for these and pop them down the cellar when they have enough. It’s Welsh recycling.

Back
Top Bottom