Roy's View From... Roy's End Of Season Awards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers Panchero!

Thanks Roy! A splendid selection there. I'd forgotten just how twattish the Blackburn fans were and how much the Huddersfield fans needed the Samaritans phone number. At least the Forest lot have fucked off and taken their sense of entitlement with them so that's a bonus.
Again many thanks for all your work this season Roy ,and roll on the next.
And more bollocks from those wankers from Coventry.
Huzzah!

Great stuff.

Forest are a weird set. Over on their forum discussing transfers, for some of them one of the chief motivations for buying MGW is that it'll piss us off. Beat us in the playoff semis and one of their fans is jailed for gbh against our captain but apparently it's still not enough.

Fucking top stuff Roy

pommpey

Thanks Roy, brilliant.
As are all the views and post match view's from.
My own view from Roy's house.

"Who the ferk has smashed mi coffee table...."

The Premier league does deserve them.
Pile of shit meets sewage pipe.

Good stuff Roy, as ever. Still proper forum royalty. 👍

Where would us fans be without your detailed knowledge and understanding of the game? Us Luddites are sometimes too close to the Blades to see the outside world in detail with your logic.
Cheers Roy.

Thanks for all the effort you put in during the season. Good job I don't have to pay you each time I quote from your posts!!! Don't always look forward to reading them, but always do.

Excellent posts, already looking forward to next season's, keep up the brilliant work👍

Great stuff.

Forest are a weird set. Over on their forum discussing transfers, for some of them one of the chief motivations for buying MGW is that it'll piss us off. Beat us in the playoff semis and one of their fans is jailed for gbh against our captain but apparently it's still not enough.
That's likely exactly why. They beat us in the play offs fair enough but they completely embarrassed themselves in the process. Despite their decent performance at the Lane we over shadowed them at their ground and the fans ruined any celebrations Forest had. I'd be surprised if Cooper didn't walk away that night embarrassed by his fans and knowing they just scraped it. Perhaps that's why they're so pissed at us.

The fact of the matter is they're up there and we aren't. Perhaps concentrate on bringing in players that aren't just to piss us off but to make sure City don't put 7 past you. Out of both our campaigns recently That's the one thing I'm most happy about, that we didn't suffer one on those City batterings so many have been on the end of.

Superb! Cheers Roy! 👍

Cracking buddy

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom