Roy’s pre-match view from Preston??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Was there one? Will there be a ‘view from PNE’? Or have PNE got no fan’s forums?

I think we should be told…😳

I read back through shoutbox the other day and I think Roy's mind is elsewhere this week so perhaps give him the week off.

its possible that you dont know so its understandable. yeah he having so understandable time off

No worries Greystones. Had to put my dog down this week so mind not with it at the moment. Hopefully be back with a Luton pre match view. Was going to do a Preston View From but switched off after the equaliser and just went back to bed. The pricks.
Sorry about that fella

It’s crap isn’t it 😞

Had to do the same in July

Sorry about that fella

It’s crap isn’t it 😞

Had to do the same in July

Aye, it's much harder than you expect it to be. Been preparing myself for it for a while but you can never be ready.

No worries Greystones. Had to put my dog down this week so mind not with it at the moment. Hopefully be back with a Luton pre match view. Was going to do a Preston View From but switched off after the equaliser and just went back to bed. The pricks.
Really sorry to hear that Roy, I know & feel your pain, it is just the same as losing a family member.

Very sorry to hear that Roy. Nothing prepares you that moment even though you think you are.

Sorry to hear that Roy yes puts your mind in well not nice places. Your pre and post match views I always look forward to. Well sometimes.

Know how feel mate. We've been there.
Many a time I could still hear our Reds pitter pattering paws in the house months after he'd gone to the 'woods in the sky'
Least the squirrels are safe now!

I didn’t want to read it anyway just to depressing , in fact if you don’t bother every time we lose I won’t cry and you’ll save yourself a load of work.
You’ll probably be unemployed for the rest of the season.

So sorry, a dog lover will know how you feel, it's bloody hard.

Sorry to hear about your dog roy, they really are a family member and the loss is so intense, get yourself right. Always look forwards to your posts

One of my drivers had his 12 year old terrier laid to rest 2 weeks ago , its sister from the same litter went downhill and unfortunately was put to rest at home yesterday. Poor bloke must be in a mess , I told him not to come in today.

Had the same last week. Couldn't stop bawling my eyes out.
Chin up mate. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom