Ross Stewart - Sunderland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yep, definitely dodged a bullet there....just got to get Brewster fit or fucked off now...fear it will be the latter however, career sicknote that lad...

Yep, definitely dodged a bullet there....just got to get Brewster fit or fucked off now...fear it will be the latter however, career sicknote that lad...
In his first season did Brewster play a lot of games for us? I think he played a lot but couldn’t score. Since then he’s had injury after injury, maybe down to how his injuries were handled under Hecky and why he kept getting injured so soon after coming back. Wilder said recently he wasn’t happy with how some of the players injuries have been handled recently.

In his first season did Brewster play a lot of games for us? I think he played a lot but couldn’t score. Since then he’s had injury after injury, maybe down to how his injuries were handled under Hecky and why he kept getting injured so soon after coming back. Wilder said recently he wasn’t happy with how some of the players injuries have been handled recently.

62 Apps in his Blades Career;

20-21 Prem. 27 apps 0 goals
21-22 Champ. 14 apps 3 goals
22-23 Champ. 16 apps 1 goal
23-24 Prem. 4 apps 0 goals

Mega signing wasn't he...

Need to get some decent medical staff in and get rid of this hooeless bunch, costing us

Back
Top Bottom