Player Suggestion Romelu Lukaku

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AgaMonkey

Groucho Marxist Anarchist
Reaction score
My memories of Origi are that he barely scores but when he does they really matter. He only ever seemed to score on big occasions for Liverpool. He’s far from prolific though.

If we are prepared to foot Origis wage then we should throw a cheeky attempt at Lukaku half joking half not.

No one wants him, Chelsea would contribute to his wages, they would be half tempted by loaning him to a PL non rival to maybe disrupt their title rivals.
Well…why not? 🤷‍♂️😜🤩

There's a donkey sanctuary near leeds, another player who only cares about money

There's a donkey sanctuary near leeds, another player who only cares about money
He was on loan to WBA and Everton in his early days.
I dunno praps we could encourage him by appealing to his sense of honour/humour by asking him to help coach our extremely promising kids who need a helping hand from an experienced pro who’s seen it all before
Donkey yeah but still scores lots of goals at a high level
😎😂

Joking aside Umtiti went to Lecce last year on loan with Barca paying his entire wage and he was a revelation. Some poorly managed clubs have stock-piled players and find themselves in a situation where in 10 days time some big names are going to find themselves out of the official squad. seeing as we are at the point where we are now "Desperate" then why not ask some questions along these lines

So if the unthinkable was to happen and we could somehow sign Lukaku in some bizarre deal where Chelsea are paying most his wages. You wouldn’t take it? Lol
If we're talking bizarre deals!, I'd have taken Naymar & Mbappe too, they weren't happy!

Hazard himself has kept quiet about his intentions. All speculation from journalists. Princey should invite him to his home in LA.

Accidentally gets lost on the way to the Fresh Prince of Bell ends house and signs for LA FC

Back
Top Bottom