Robert Koren

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i'd definatly take robert koren, repeatedly had great seasons at this level, my only concern would be wage demands

He'd be a superb signing for any Championship club but I can't see us being able to afford his wages.

Read this earlier on the bbc site and wondered if it would appear here. I for one would definately take him if he is affordable however i think he will be premier league bound.

It does seem a little "Grimsby" to me though. He was pretty much at the centre of almost everything that WBA did last season so it seems very very strange that he would be released!

EDIT: Sorry all got confused between Koren & Dorrans. Still think he would be worth a look though. Seems from the baggies forums that this isnt a surprise as he didnt get on with RDM

would be a player who could really run a midfield in this division. So we probably won't bother looking ;)

Would be a top signing all joking aside. Wages would probably be the stumbling block.

A number of points, but let's start with why he would come. We don't play football through the midfield... Where have you all been!

he really would be great... be just like us to sign him now ive given up my ST!

Robert Koren??

I think this guy would be a good signing Goals from Midfield are exactly what we need Skysports OS says he is being released by WBA. What do you think?

I think you should have looked in the rumours section............

Surely worth a punt or is he just another decent player out of our reach?

Would be amazed if he came to us. Here is my prediction of events:

first, we show an interest
Korren umms and rrrr's and we have talks
at the last minute another team comes in and takes him from us

What would worry me is if our lot don't even have a go at trying to get. I don't expect us to sign him, I would hope we make an attempt though.

Would be an amazingly good signing; cannot understand West Brom letting him go to be honest. He will be off to the World Cup in next few days to play against England - Slovenian - so I imagine a good World Cup would put him out of reach. If we did want the fella, we'd have some persuading to do and would need to be quick off the mark.

Would be an amazingly good signing; cannot understand West Brom letting him go to be honest. He will be off to the World Cup in next few days to play against England - Slovenian - so I imagine a good World Cup would put him out of reach. If we did want the fella, we'd have some persuading to do and would need to be quick off the mark.

True and we are usually slow off the mark these days and then make excuses as to way we havnt signed anyone.

I have just been walking my dog and we walked past sufc trainng ground and have a geuss who was walking out

robert koren

what you think to this good signing or not

utb

A big lying dog I imagine, with extending nose and itchy chin.

Ahhh, the Pinocchill.

A generally a reclusive breed only seen during the early summer around football grounds, hotels and training centres etc. It is thought to have originated when these two were cross-bred

pinocchio.jpg jimmy_hill.jpg

Did you miss the title of the story?

BLACKPOOL LEAD RACE TO SIGN KOREN

Yeah, that does imply that there is actually a race, with clubs competing for a player. I see Blackpool are also throwing their mighty finacial muscle behind a trial for Jeffers.

Yeah, that does imply that there is actually a race, with clubs competing for a player. I see Blackpool are also throwing their mighty finacial muscle behind a trial for Jeffers.

They've got more financial muscle than us at the moment, what with them being in the Premier League and us not. Mind you, I wouldn't sign Jeffers for all the tea in Tesco.

He's a bit too good for Blackpool judging by Holloway's criteria - any new signings can't be above average Championship standard.

What an unbelievable signing he'd be for us. Britton and Koren in the same midfield? Wow. No chance with this one though, no chance at all.

Back
Top Bottom