Rob Jones

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stretch

A member of approximately average size.
Reaction score
Well he made a right pig's ear of that 2nd half didn't he? Such a shame.

How on earth he missed that foul on McBurnie, who would have had a great chance at being through on goal, is beyond me, as I am sure it was everyone else. The "foul" that stopped our final attack was also a fucking joke.

Still, well done lads. If we played like that every week, we'd probably still be in with a shout now.

Such a better game without VAR jumping in at every opportunity. Another week and it's a red card and disallowed goal. What's shit as I didn't even celebrate the equaliser, instead I'm analysing the first replay to see if I'm allowed to or not 😂

I said the same to the missus when we scored. "I am not celebrating because I think he might have been offside, or they'll find another reason to rule it out anyway."

Pessimistic bastards aren't we 🙂

I don't get how Hamer conceded the free kick at the end. If you're sat on the floor, you put your head towards the ball at your own risk. Hamer had every right to go for it.

I don't get how Hamer conceded the free kick at the end. If you're sat on the floor, you put your head towards the ball at your own risk. Hamer had every right to go for it.
He wasn’t even injured, just wanted to get a cheap free kick to relieve the pressure, then we get penalised because he’s sat on the floor no intention of moving but games going on around him, fucking joke

Unpopular opinion no doubt but I thought the ref did ok. Many would have sent Robbo off but he seemed keen to let play go on and didn’t buy any diving.
I thought he was another ref who bought the big boys play acting too easily. And 5 minutes injury time was a joke.
Fully deserved his resounding booing at full time.

Actually I think he was good for the first 60 minutes ish, then presumably got the standard PL message through his headset.

It certainly felt like the ref got that sort of message against Fulham.

There was 8 extra minutes played in the end. The other 3 probably came about because of the injury to Robinson.

Thought he was very biased. Especially second half.

Back
Top Bottom