Ringer vs Man City?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Joking apart, Spurs still using same tactic by throwing two balls onto the pitch. Happened frequently when we played them (disrupting our rhythm) and recently against Everton when they were in a goal scoring position.

Joking apart, Spurs still using same tactic by throwing two balls onto the pitch. Happened frequently when we played them (disrupting our rhythm) and recently against Everton when they were in a goal scoring position.
I'm shocked that you as an average fan (no offence intended) has spotted this but the authorities have not. I haven't noticed as I only watch highlights of most games but I assume that when the ball goes out for a throw to the opposition 2 balls are thrown on to the pitch to prevent a quick throw being taken and allow Spurs players to take up their positions in plenty of time.

I'm shocked that you as an average fan (no offence intended) has spotted this but the authorities have not. I haven't noticed as I only watch highlights of most games but I assume that when the ball goes out for a throw to the opposition 2 balls are thrown on to the pitch to prevent a quick throw being taken and allow Spurs players to take up their positions in plenty of time.
To add to the frustration, the additional time caused by the stoppages aided Spurs by bringing on three international players that brought about their win. Non taken BTW.

Back
Top Bottom