Richard 'pig' Wood

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SRBlade

Reaction score
Taken from Bladesmad;

"i have been told off numerous people that in jan you will be signing richard wood from us,(1 is very reliable).what are your thoughts on this if it is true?personally i would be well pi$$ed off as he is quality.."

I don't really know who Richard Wood is, i've only ever seen the pigs play 3 times in recent years and i have no idea who the majority of their players are.

I would imagine he is an alrite centre half, which we desperately need, otherwise we would not be interested.

I don't know what would be worse for them, buying one of their players, or looking elsewhere with our cash.

This rumour won't go away. He recently signed a new deal with them, but that could just be so that the club get some money for him, as he was out of contract next summer.

Isn't he the one that turned round and said he didn't want to play for them any more, only had to because of a tiny insignificant thing known as a "contract"?

We were meant to sign him the other year wern't we?

He put in a transfer request a couple of months back but was denied it. He then came out and re-affirmed his alliegance to SWFC. :rolleyes:

usually has a good game against us. Would be a decent backup player i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom