CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
Mentioned him on the Possible summer targets thread. I think he could be a very strong loan signing for us. Maybe not ready to be in the starting 11 from day 1, but certainly a real handful from the bench. Pace, power and goals.

From doing a bit of digging seems a couple of Bundesliga clubs are trying to poach him, so Liverpool could be keen to send him out on loan to get some game time and keep him occupied.

Could be a very astute addition.

He fired us to promotion when I got him in on loan on Football Manager, so obviously this needs to happen.

Hopefully he lives up to the brilliance of Ben Woodburn. 1 goal this season for Oxford for that particular world beater.

We'd never start him.

He should go to the Championship.

Just like Woodburn should've gone to League One.

Wonder if Liverpool's ego can handle that....

We'd never start him.

He should go to the Championship.

Just like Woodburn should've gone to League One.

Wonder if Liverpool's ego can handle that....
you're probably right there, however i do think he could present as an interesting option off the bench in the last 20 when Mousset comes off... I do think Klopp will be looking at 1st team action for him though, the championship awaits

you're probably right there, however i do think he could present as an interesting option off the bench in the last 20 when Mousset comes off... I do think Klopp will be looking at 1st team action for him though, the championship awaits
If Moose keeps doing it but surely now he’s getting regular game time we can improve his fitness and stamina? Maybe not. If so, as you say, we can almost guarantee 20 minutes a game plus the occasional start when Moose is knackered.

As is the trend he will loaned to the Bundesliga is imagine

So swap the main midfield cover for a sixth striker? If so, who would you play if either Norwood or Lundstram were unavailable?
We probably need to strengthen in that area anyhow in Jan, as i said i hadnt thought that far, i forgot we have two on loan... hendo just blends in so seamlessly!

Liverpool won't be loaning us anyone after Woodburn. Brewster will have a ton of clubs after him.

We have a proven record of not playing their loans.

Have we? I can only recall the one loan from them and he didn’t get played because he wasn’t good enough. I’m sure Liverpool are more grown up than that.

Have we? I can only recall the one loan from them and he didn’t get played because he wasn’t good enough. I’m sure Liverpool are more grown up than that.
Maybe, but I'm sure they'd be looking at all the other suiters before us considering.

Maybe, but I'm sure they'd be looking at all the other suiters before us considering.

Liverpool will loan their players to whoever they feel is the best option for the player, of which we will be one of them considering our recent history. Previous loans will not be a factor.

Not sure I get the point that Klopp would prevent any potential loan due to having the tits on over Woodburn. At the end of the day that kid wasn't up to it in the Championship and has only gone on to further reinforce that point in League 1 during his time at Oxford. I doubt he will be on Liverpool's books much longer.

Klopp doesn't seem like the type to expect another manager to indulge an underperforming player. Brewster looks like a class above Woodburn, and I couldn't see us, or anyone else having similar issues.

Back
Top Bottom