CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

While the Prince has got his chequebook out, lets buy that Kongolo bloke, and then we can try and loan a midfielder with a bit of flair. Have 2 extra weeks if they're from the championship

"Super Rhian Brewster!"
Super special Brew,
Super special Brew,
Super special Brew,
SUPER RHIAN BREWSTER

Next level signing, as I've probably speculated every five pages in this thread.

what a let down, i've bought popcorn and a load of ale to watch the meltdown on here when he didn't sign.

What am I supposed to do now? Celebrate?

Selfish behaviour if you ask me!

Reminds me of 1994 - 1997 Robbie Fowler. Natural finisher & can take a free kick.

We always seem to sign players on a Friday...so today must be the day.....surely?...
If it doesn’t happen today....then my enthusiasm will drop as I suspect there could be another twist.

Let’s get the lad a scarf to hold aloft! I’ll believe when I see it !

Can’t say I’m greedy....

But this does still leave the door open for a couple more signings. PL loan and a foreign loan. Busy weekend ahead??

Is it finally time to binge the YouTube highlight vids ?

I did that on Wednesday thinking that the deal seemed imminent but all we hear yesterday was Fulham's interest and nothing from us and I began to think I'd made a schoolboy error watching the videos! Bit like the Bullseye, here's what you could have won! Out comes the Speedboat or mini metro as Jim Bowen says "but its ok lads, you're taking £200 back to Halifax!"

Has anyone congratulated Alex from thread No.1 for the player suggestion?

Back
Top Bottom