CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think some praise needs to be given to Prince aswell, backed the main man, once again. Wont go far wrong if he keeps doing that.

Think some praise needs to be given to Prince aswell, backed the main man, once again. Wont go far wrong if he keeps doing that.
On that, there was a little message on twitter that said something like 'Wilder wins the battle with the board to fund a Brewster bid"
To which Jim Phipps replied, there was never a battle.

I would not be surprised Klopp has asked for Brewster not to play for Sheff Utd against us clause.

I’d be a bit miffed if he wasn’t training because he was considering singing for us

I've had a word with the boys on the back of the Kop and if he knows the words and can sign without sounding like a whining scouser we'll have him.

The fee might be a sticking point, we're a little short of the £17.5 million. We've had a whip round and raised £5.32, we collected a few dog ends from the top of the Kop, and we found a half eaten Pukka pie (it could be chicken balti or it could be beef and onion - it's been there that long it's hard to say). While we were doing the collection a kid passed in a wheelchair, so we can throw a wheelchair in to the deal too.

If you do know anyone at Liverpool, let them know we're okay with the £40 million recall clause.

Twitter👍⚽

Attachments

• 67621786-ADF7-4008-9E5E-340F72C3CEA7.png
    67621786-ADF7-4008-9E5E-340F72C3CEA7.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 242
Throw in an extra million to get Brewster 24 on the shirt, with those club shop prices...

It's Twitter, but it's just the same article from earlier :)

By the way, if you grab the twitter URL, click the little ... 🔻 and choose to insert media, you can embed a tweet directly without faffing around with screenshots.
You don’t even need to do that much, just slap the url in the message box and post. Magic.

So if he's utter dog shit Liverpool have to buy him back for £42 million.
Betis has worked fucking wonders on this deal ;)
That would be nice, but I don't think there's an obligation to buy back.

index.php

Bump. ;)

Back
Top Bottom