CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Getting more to the point where I don't see this happening. Which would be a bit concerning seeing that I don't see any real alternatives. Not sure a kid who's never played an adult game could be a serious contender to pin hopes on

I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact Brewster won’t happen and we’ll sign Dwight Gayle on loan on deadline day.

I’m slowly coming to terms with the fact Brewster won’t happen and we’ll sign Dwight Gayle on loan on deadline day.
If Gayle wasn’t out for 3 months it could be a possibility.

Wilder pre match press conference this morning so maybe a further update

A crippled striker on loan is just the answer to our problems.

To me it’s true that the longer it drags on the more likely it is that the deal won’t happen.

We’ve had supposed good sources in Liverpool claim fee agreed and he’s said his goodbyes on the way to us....then today another say we don’t want the buy back clause so looks like it’s not happening.

If that’s the case then I would love Wilder to come out and just say that so we can put the whole thing to bed and move on, because the way all of our transfers drag on the longer it goes until we get the striker we desperately need to get us some points on the board!!

Oh....and as for Mousset....don’t expect to see him playing for the blades before November.
He was miles off fit before this toe injury, just imagine what he’s going to be like after any length of injury lay off, and toe injuries (given that’s the bit most used in football) can be a bastard to get over!

To me it’s true that the longer it drags on the more likely it is that the deal won’t happen.

We’ve had supposed good sources in Liverpool claim fee agreed and he’s said his goodbyes on the way to us....then today another say we don’t want the buy back clause so looks like it’s not happening.

If that’s the case then I would love Wilder to come out and just say that so we can put the whole thing to bed and move on, because the way all of our transfers drag on the longer it goes until we get the striker we desperately need to get us some points on the board!!

In a surprising turn of events we will sign Morsy instead.

Oh....and as for Mousset....don’t expect to see him playing for the blades before November.
He was miles off fit before this toe injury, just imagine what he’s going to be like after any length of injury lay off, and toe injuries (given that’s the bit most used in football) can be a bastard to get over!
November is optimistic, will be the New Year, if at all.

Use yer laces. No toe punts in this team. Unless your Mcburnie taking a pen

Wilder said he came back in good shape

This thread reminds me of the coronavirus. Rapidly increasing in numbers but difficult to know if anything serious is happening?

It sounds to me like the decision on Brewster won't happen until Liverpool confirm some incoming. If that's the case then we could be very close as it's been confirmed that Liverpool have signed Thiago Alacantara and agreed a fee for Wolves Diego Jota. That's 2 strikers in then - time to let one go out - surely?
You think it's "difficult to know if anything serious is happening" with Covid-19?

AND you think one of the world's best midfielders is a striker?

😕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200919-091808.png
    Screenshot_20200919-091808.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 25
The fact this has been rumbling on for weeks without a resolution suggest it ain't gonna happen.

Get the feeling Liverpool want to and will sell for 20/25m, and hold all the cards.

My guess we are playing the long game and hoping no one else pays this and Liverpool settle for a loan, or trying to low ball an offer. Reports suggest Palace have entered the race, so it would seem our long game may fail.

Obviously could be completely wrong but the longer it drags on the less likely it seems.

This needs sorting one way or the other at this point. Even if he moves elsewhere it’ll be better in the long run if we can actually try get one of our targets in. ‘All our eggs aren’t in one basket’

It this Nonsense drags on to deadline day whoever we sign will already have missed over 10% of our league games - then there’s an international break, so limited time to get acclimatised to the team.

it’s shit or get off the pot time.

TBF if it drags on but we sign him permanently it'll still be worth it.

Doubtless we'll sign someone good in the next few days.

Anyway... Burke is going to be an animal for us 👌

Back
Top Bottom