Incoming? Reo Hatate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who the fuck is 'Reight Hot-potatoe'?

Always impressed me whenever I've seen him. (Even if the SPL is pretty shite)

A busy and intelligent player that I think would endear himself to the Lane faithful.

Last edited:
This guy and Ndiaye with a central striker would cause problems 🙄

Thats exactly my thought when I watched him in the clip?
He'll most likely need to be replaced at some point in the short-medium term so good the club are considering potential options (if they are indeed looking at this guy).

looks like a very good player from his youtube vid above. Great feet, technical, can carry the ball, creative, composed, great vision, looks for pass, cracking shot. Exactly the type of player I would like to see in MF.

just realised he's still got time on his contract so will likely be off to a big team for over 20/30 mill

More likely to end up at Man United than Sheff United

Should he leave Celtic, it would be a big loss. BR had him on the bench again on Sunday for the second week running, David Turnbull being chosen in his place. Came on at the start of the second half and instantly improved our forward play. For obvious reasons it's rumoured THFC are interested but B&HAFC have the money to invest for their midfield sales... Minimum of £20m may tempt the Celtic board to accept.

Should he leave Celtic, it would be a big loss. BR had him on the bench again on Sunday for the second week running, David Turnbull being chosen in his place. Came on at the start of the second half and instantly improved our forward play. For obvious reasons it's rumoured THFC are interested but B&HAFC have the money to invest for their midfield sales... Minimum of £20m may tempt the Celtic board to accept.
He looks really good. What a waste that he’s not even getting game time. Deserves a move to a big club. Will sadly go to a much better club than us. One day we can dream about attracting this level of talent. Until then we have bash and ozzy in midfield 🙃

He looks really good. What a waste that he’s not even getting game time. Deserves a move to a big club. Will sadly go to a much better club than us. One day we can dream about attracting this level of talent. Until then we have bash and ozzy in midfield.
Kobayashi, Tomoki, Hatate, Kyogo and Maeda, Ideguchi away on loan.
Kwon, Yang, Oh.

Six Japanese and three South Korean internationals.

I'm surprised that this area of football hasn't been invested in by English clubs.

Back
Top Bottom