Remembrance sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade

Reaction score
Read a lot on here tonight having a go at wilder and saying it's time for him to go, at times like this we are supposed to stand together and show our support, if the people we will be showing our thanks for tomorrow had been like some on here I dread to think where we would be.

None of us are happy about the results and performances this season but getting rid of wilder and knill? really?

I want wilder and knill here next season wherever we are, they haven't suddenly become rubbish, they got us to over achieve, life is difficult at the moment but show some loyalty and support, who else do you want, will they keep us up on our budget? Stick with them they are our best hope for the future.

Anyone not backing Wilder is a dutty bungle.

We'll be in town tomorrow at the cenotaph as usual

What does fighting for our country in a world war have to do with Wilder trying to keep Blades in the Prem? (The answer is nothing by the way).

What does fighting for our country in a world war have to do with Wilder trying to keep Blades in the Prem? (The answer is nothing by the way).
My point is showing some solidarity, we are all in this together , sort of spirit shown by people we will be remembering today, or did you not read my post? (The answer is no by the way,tosser)

If we were at BDTBL then the support would be obvious. And we would have more points.

This is a forum however, and it doesn’t seem unreasonable for discussions to take place.

As a Blades fan, I doubt even Wilder would expect blind loyalty, just well earned loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom