remember the good old days ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If only. There's plenty who love to stick the knife in. If only the sum of abilities of all managers we've had since could match him. Anyway, that's yesterday. We have to think of a way out of this mess that includes expelling every memory of it, and ensuring that the ball never leaves the floor. Afterall, that's what Swansea do.

UTB

Chin up Judge. One day, you will dance again.

He should have been given the chance to get back up. Now, there may be an opportunity to make amends. I don't expect miracles with Neil, but hell he'll put the passion back into the team!
McCabe would never swollow his pride

Probably the best times I have experienced as a Blade were under Bassett. Yes, he played an "up and at 'em" style, which some didn't like, but he achieved success, often on a shoestring. He took us into the top level and also entertained us.

Why would Warnock want to come back to us at this point? In a worse position than when he first took over, with worse players and more limited finances, to work for an owner who he hasn't got a good relationship with, at the age of 64, 14 years older than when he helped turn us around the first time.

If I were Warnock I would steer clear, avoid tarnishing the memories and let us fans look back and realise how good we had it.

I remember some awful times with that guy too...

Yes, but they were championship and premier league awful days, and they didn't come along anywhere near as often as they have done since he departed.

Aye. I can at least thank god we're not employing hoof anymore....

Yep, it's good isn't it. Makes me feel all warn and fluffy inside, even when teams like Carlisle come away with the result.

A few over 10,000 will turn up to celebrate next week.
:)

UTB

Fuck me, I really don't like Colin.

BUT
Would welcome him back with open arms.
Neil Warnocks red and white army ....... has a sort of ring to it don't you think?

Yes, obviously if NW returns now, Porter, Taylor or Ironside will turn into prolific goal scorers overnight.

I thoroughly enjoyed his years with us, but I don't think it would be a step forward to bring him in just at the time he's removing himself from the game.

Yes, obviously if NW returns now, Porter, Taylor or Ironside will turn into prolific goal scorers overnight.

I thoroughly enjoyed his years with us, but I don't think it would be a step forward to bring him in just at the time he's removing himself from the game.

Warnock's worst record was at Torquay. It was a 33% league win record. If he came back next week and achieved that we'd end the season on W14 D15 L18 pts 57. Enough to stay in the league. I'd consider that a success right now.

Back
Top Bottom