reading game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

stinkyblade

Reaction score
anyone travelling down to the reading game in the near future, what do you think the result will be, £35 hope it wasn't a waste of money and 8o'clock oh my god how early is that.

Im going to it.

Travelling down on train at about 8.

do you get cheap train tickets pal? cos whenever i look they seem to cost like 80 quid

Yeh id like to no train prices although there is possiblity i get a lift

I have a feeling we may get hammered depending on results in games before

We have a family railcard(we arent a family like but....)

So we get cheaper tickets that way, plus the card gets us 3 adults and 3 kids. BUt seen as only 1 of us is a 'proper' adult if you like, that travels regularly. We just split the total cost between the number of tickets.

So say im not paying 20 quid more than my mate on train and he is only 7 months younger than me.

We're going (SF and Foxy included).

Hate Reading. Miles from any pubs. We always lose. Last year we were on the front row and got soaked.

For those going to the ground early, I'd recommend the park and ride into the town centre from the ground. A lot of the pubs in town don't serve fans wearing colours so mind what you wear if you fancy a pint.

Can vaguely remember my last visit to Reading. Can remember there been a bit of a walk from nearest pub.

Thats problem with the new grounds!

I can remember last time i went!

2-1 last minute goal last season gutted :(

Goin down on Coach 1, another get up too early in the morning job especially after I'll have been to see Kylie in Manchester the friday night.

by the way were are people sat my seat is

Block: R27
Row: AA
Seat : 22

Seeing as though we usually struggle for goals against Reading we could do with that dreadlocked feller from Burnley - he shook their defence up a bit! Can't remember his name...
:D

Back
Top Bottom