Ramsdale and Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I still struggle to understand how Aidy Boothroyd is the u21s manager. His football at Watford wasn't nothing short of dreadful, surely a young ex player should be in this role?
That or a highly rated academy coach like cooper was he’d worked at Wrexham and then Liverpool’s academy’s before England poached him. Surely it’s an attractive springboard for coaches into senior management so it shouldn’t be a hard sell and the FA would benefit from getting bright minds in to coach the juniors. Liam rosenior for example doing a good job with Swansea’s academy seems like an intelligent bloke with ambitions in management but he’s not really got the exposure yet. However like everything with the FA though it’s jobs for the boys.

Over the last few decades I can't remember us having as many internationals at both senior and U23 level.
And look where we are, bottom of the league by a huge margin. Something has gone catastrophically wrong.

Over the last few decades I can't remember us having as many internationals at both senior and U23 level.
And look where we are, bottom of the league by a huge margin. Something has gone catastrophically wrong.
Whilst the point stands and something definitely has gone wrong this year it’s worth looking at where those international level players are playing their trade. Most are currently playing for really bad Ireland and Scotland teams and the others are in the junior sides. Berge is the only one playing in an international side that’s in the ascendancy.

Back
Top Bottom