Ramsdale and Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well done to them, we need more positive stories like this right now. 👍🏼
They have both had a very mixed season to be fair. Ramsdale has steadily improved and Brewster still needs games to get up to speed with the professional game at a high level. I for one would definitely keep hold of them for the Championship campaign next season. Well done to the lads.

Well done to both of them might be good for them to go away see some fresh faces and get the feeling of winning back ready for next season. Hopefully Brewster bags a few aswell

Hopefully won’t affect Brewsters pre season too much. We need him at it from the off not missing the first 2 months cause he’s not fit

Hopefully won’t affect Brewsters pre season too much. We need him at it from the off not missing the first 2 months cause he’s not fit
The games are in March. Got to get through the group before the knock outs in the Summer.

Congratulations to the pair of them. It'll seem weird for Brewster though. You know, actually playing in a game.

I thought Ramsdale was the No.1 keeper for U21's anyway and Brewster is a regular so no real surprise. I would be slightly upset if they didnt get in they must be one of the first ones on the team sheet. Brewster usually starts.

Congratulations to the pair of them. It'll seem weird for Brewster though. You know, actually playing in a game.
If he starts , think Greenwood will start in his position

I don’t know why England U21’s snub Jayden Bogle, Max Aarons will be first choice in that position but they’ve called up Steven Sessegnon as second choice ahead of him which I don’t really get.

I don’t know why England U21’s snub Jayden Bogle, Max Aarons will be first choice in that position but they’ve called up Steven Sessegnon as second choice ahead of him which I don’t really get.
Probably because he's hardly played much this season which i still find is a disgrace.

Reece James has also missed out, surely he would be ahead of Bogle

Reece James has also missed out, surely he would be ahead of Bogle
“England U21 boss Aidy Boothroyd says Jude Bellingham and Reece James were not selected in his side as it is the right time for them to move on and help Gareth Southgate's senior team.”

Well done. Especially pleased for Ramsdale who has improved dramatically recently.
Following Dean Henderson would have been mission impossible even if everything else had been going right for us so he deserves some credit.

I dont think Bogle is fully fit yet after his equal challenge on the goal keeper that definitely wasnt a penalty but even though the keeper followed through and nearly broke his leg it was definitely not a penalty.

Right time for Bellingham? He's only 18 and we have about 55 attacking midfielders 😂
“England U21 boss Aidy Boothroyd says Jude Bellingham and Reece James were not selected in his side as it is the right time for them to move on and help Gareth Southgate's senior team.”

Right time for Bellingham? He's only 18 and we have about 55 attacking midfielders 😂

I thought that was a strange one too. Way down the pecking order for the senior team but would’ve been key for the U21s. Hudson-Odoi and Greenwood are in the squad when they’ve had more involvement with the seniors.

I thought that was a strange one too. Way down the pecking order for the senior team but would’ve been key for the U21s. Hudson-Odoi and Greenwood are in the squad when they’ve had more involvement with the seniors.
Surely at his age he will benefit more playing regular for the u21s. Be lucky to get off the bench for the first team!

How does Skipp and Davies play ahead of Cantwell and Eze? More boring negative tactics from England.
You’d have though skipp and cantwell were the obvious pairing given they’ve played together in the same midfield for Norwich this year.

Criminal that Aidy Boothroyd is in charge of this group of players. Especially after the horror show at Euro 19. Must have friends in the right places.
Yeah, should’ve been sacked after the Euros. I can’t believe there isn’t someone more suitable for the role. In fact there definitely is but I hope he goes back to our under 23s when we get a permanent manager.

Might seem more weird when somebody puts him in on goal..

Back
Top Bottom