'Rammed his elbow'?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we're honest, it's a fair assessment. The intent of whether he tried to cause injury or not is the question for me, which I tend to think he didn't.

Not a bad word to say about Patrick Barclay as he's always been very complimentary about us and defended us staunchly in the Tevez fiasco.

• Banned
Agree about Barclay - like him alot, but if I were Morgan I'd be very unhappy about the terminology and the way it seems to suggest he deliberately hurt him.

I don't get the bit about Morgan and simulation at all.

Anyway, it's been done to death I know I feel for Morgan on this one.

I wonder where having an employer who holds his health in such poor regard that they deem it fit to send him home after what has been described ad naseum as a vicious attack that left him close to death sits on Hume's 'list of evils'?

One thing that never added up in my mind was the immediate aftermath of the injury. If they thought it was just a bit of a knock at the time then why not bandage him up and send him back on? Rather sit him on the bench with an ice pack and let him go home?

They really didn't check over that injury enough during or after the game. That is just shocking really regardless of how the injury happened.

Blimey, have we gone back in time? Next we'll be talking about how courageous that goal from Stead was against Wigan. I hope he's ok, he went into the post quite hard.

Back
Top Bottom