Radio Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Regularly read bbc football page everyday and ive noticed Staton with his pigfest. These are a few of the last few articles he's wrote..
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Owls fans might be seeing lots more of their heroes

'Wednesday 'a club reborn' but face 'messy summer

''Wednesday have a future again'

Cheers and tears of relief - it's never just a game'

Fans heard in new feel-good era at Wednesday
 



Regularly read bbc football page everyday and ive noticed Staton with his pigfest. These are a few of the last few articles he's wrote..
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Owls fans might be seeing lots more of their heroes

'Wednesday 'a club reborn' but face 'messy summer

''Wednesday have a future again'

Cheers and tears of relief - it's never just a game'

Fans heard in new feel-good era at Wednesday

Surprised he didn't use 'winning relegation to League 1 from the Championship.'
 
Same old rubbish re Pigs on RS. Fawning over their new owners and constantly going in about how many season tickets they've sold.

Let's see if their Yanks can also walk the walk as I half expected a few players to have been announced by now given how bare their squad is. I suspect reality is going to gradually set in and they may find out that their emperor isnt wearing new clothes.
 
Regularly read bbc football page everyday and ive noticed Staton with his pigfest. These are a few of the last few articles he's wrote..
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Owls fans might be seeing lots more of their heroes

'Wednesday 'a club reborn' but face 'messy summer

''Wednesday have a future again'

Cheers and tears of relief - it's never just a game'

Fans heard in new feel-good era at Wednesday
He's never gonna write "nowt happening"
 
Listening to Radio Sheffield tonight for the first time in a few years. Heard some familiar voices, but I didn't hear Brian the Blade. I always enjoyed his contributions (for various reasons) and it got me wondering how he's doing. Hopefully he's keeping well.
 
Listening to Radio Sheffield tonight for the first time in a few years. Heard some familiar voices, but I didn't hear Brian the Blade. I always enjoyed his contributions (for various reasons) and it got me wondering how he's doing. Hopefully he's keeping well.

It wasn't another weekly Wednesday Wankoff? Like it has been for the last 12 months.
 
Listening to Radio Sheffield tonight for the first time in a few years. Heard some familiar voices, but I didn't hear Brian the Blade. I always enjoyed his contributions (for various reasons) and it got me wondering how he's doing. Hopefully he's keeping well.
I seldom kick up about any of the local media, the Star, Radio Sheffield etc and generally I don’t mind Adam, Andy or Rob to be quite honest.

Whilst the chat with Chris was fine I thought it was a bit out of order asking Peck about speculation around his own future. I do recall Wednesday players getting that line or questioning. Put him in an awkward position.
 
I seldom kick up about any of the local media, the Star, Radio Sheffield etc and generally I don’t mind Adam, Andy or Rob to be quite honest.

Whilst the chat with Chris was fine I thought it was a bit out of order asking Peck about speculation around his own future. I do recall Wednesday players getting that line or questioning. Put him in an awkward position.

Not sure what they expected Peck's answer to be.
 
Listening to Radio Sheffield tonight for the first time in a few years. Heard some familiar voices, but I didn't hear Brian the Blade. I always enjoyed his contributions (for various reasons) and it got me wondering how he's doing. Hopefully he's keeping well.
hes not too well
 
Listening to Radio Sheffield tonight for the first time in a few years. Heard some familiar voices, but I didn't hear Brian the Blade. I always enjoyed his contributions (for various reasons) and it got me wondering how he's doing. Hopefully he's keeping well.
He's suffering with dementia...
 
He's suffering with dementia...
That’s really sad to hear. My dad used to say hello to him quite a lot at the odd match. I think they’d played either together or against each other back in the day.

He always had great banter with the presenters, and he definitely knew how to wind everyone up.
 
That’s really sad to hear. My dad used to say hello to him quite a lot at the odd match. I think they’d played either together or against each other back in the day.

He always had great banter with the presenters, and he definitely knew how to wind everyone up.

I can remember one day in the mid 2010’s and I’d had to nip in to the Lane, probably to collect some away tickets and I can recall Brian stood at the top of the car park, in the midst of his own one man car park protest flanked by a bored looking steward
 
I can remember one day in the mid 2010’s and I’d had to nip in to the Lane, probably to collect some away tickets and I can recall Brian stood at the top of the car park, in the midst of his own one man car park protest flanked by a bored looking steward
Shoes off?
 



What was the question?
"You've lost about 70% of your goals and goal contributions. Talking of XG, I think you're in the bottom 5. Also amongst the worst for XG against so far. How do you put that right?"
 
"You've lost about 70% of your goals and goal contributions. Talking of XG, I think you're in the bottom 5. Also amongst the worst for XG against so far. How do you put that right?"

I don't care for xG but it seemed a fairly reasonable question.

Although he could have just cut to the chase and asked him why his team are shit at football.
 
I don't care for xG but it seemed a fairly reasonable question.

Although he could have just cut to the chase and asked him why his team are shit at football.
It's a completely understandable question you'd ask a football manager, but when someone comes out and says "that was a crap question", you can't fly off the handle like he did
 
"You've lost about 70% of your goals and goal contributions. Talking of XG, I think you're in the bottom 5. Also amongst the worst for XG against so far. How do you put that right?"
If you swap the term XG for chances created or attempts on goal it's exactly the kind of questions I would expect a journalist to ask a football manager
 
Can someone explain what statistically unlucky means?
How is that a measure of anything?

It was a load of rubbish wasn’t it.

Under wilder we’ve never had particularly great stats in terms of creativity. Even when we finished on 90 points we’re were quite mid table when it came to chances created and the quality of those chances. We were just clinical and extreamly solid at the back.

I don’t think anyone really believes we were unlucky last season. In our good spell, we went flying out the traps and could have been regularly 3/4-0 up within half an hour. After that point we always faded really badly, started conceding possession softly and gradually sank further and further backwards towards the edge of our own area. The stats would likely show we’d been really dominant in that early period creating plenty but if you’re then not fit enough to see the game out it was all pointless.
 
Trump-esque levels of de-platforming from our local cap wearing baldy snowflake
Another unnecessary mention of Trump by the loony left.

Here, have a look at the great man dancing, seeing as you can't get enough of him.

presidential-dance-moment.gif
 
Can someone explain what statistically unlucky means?
How is that a measure of anything?
Well, if I go up west street every Friday night for the next ten weeks and each time all I do is wank myself off when I get home, that’s statistically unlucky.

Or it could be that I’m a fat old bastard with a face like a smashed ape…
 



All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom