R.I.P. Grafikhaus

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I do not know how I’ve missed this until now. Always used to bait him to do me a giraffe (graph but play on my dyslexia) of the statistics of the compared to numbers.

Shit, shit, shit. So sorry to hear the news. Another popular poster, thoughts to his family and friends. Guttered.

RIP, glad you got to see the good times once again, go sit with the other posters in the S24SU stand fella 😭😭😭

It is my sad duty to let you all know that Trevor "Grafikhaus" Wilson passed away last night/early this morning, 2am, on what would have been his 65th birthday.

I have known Trevor (in the real world) for 15 years or more, through football and our local pub. A lifelong Blade, Trevor came from an era when kids played outside all day, so when he decided to start going to United's away matches, aged about 12, his parents never batted an eye lid. His stories about his skirmishes with opposition fans and Police, and his travels to various grounds around the country, while still a schoolboy were always great fun. His Angelic looks meant he probably got away with murder.

He was a real character and never failed to make me laugh whenever we met. He had a very acerbic wit, and whenever he joined the conversation in the pub, he was soon moaning about something, such as someone talking about the roads needing repairing..."Sheffield Council!, don't talk to me about Sheffield Council, absolute load of worthless tossers....." and he would go on to tell some funny council-related story, or someone saying it was the school open evening tomorrow, "Teachers!, don't get me started on Teachers!......" and he would tell some funny story about his junior or senior school days, but the best, of course, was anything to do with Wednesday..."Wednesday?, Sheffield Wednesday!, what an utterly corrupt set of bastards, always looking for a hand out...." and he would go off on one of his tirades that had me in stitches.

When I first met Trevor, he had a Web design business (hence Grakikhaus). He lived a fairly simple life; he lived an an apartment overlooking Lodge Moor golf course, he used to walk to the shops for his morning paper (3 mile round trip), he went to watch Sheffield United (on the bus, so he could have a few drinks), he had a couple of drinks on a Sunday lunch time with his friends, Lynne and Simon and Graham and Nigel. When our local was open, he would always come in and meet us, after the game, Saturday tea time or Tuesday night to discuss the match. He sat next to the referee's assessor, and would often discuss the ref's performance with that person and let us know what was said.

He was a character, and we will miss him.

R.I.P Trevor "Grafikhaus" Wilson

What a shit day when he dropped off the end of the chart.

Never met him but always considered him a digital mate like lots on here.

Will be sadly missed, top bloke.

RIP grafikhaus

I know what you're saying, but better to go on your own birthday rather than Christmas Day or someone else's birthday/wedding day etc. Hard to celebrate the day each year if you are mourning aswell.

At least his birthday is and will always be his day. If you get what i mean.

In and out on the same day.

Guess that's quite rare?

Just a few of my giraffe (dyslexic graph) puns with grafikhaus, miss the exchanges g ......

C62CBAD6-AA29-43A5-8CC9-C6F6BEBB30C3.png

Attachments

• 0868148B-9940-4119-81FA-C5D99B477D5A.png
    0868148B-9940-4119-81FA-C5D99B477D5A.png
    391 KB · Views: 23
  • 549B7DB4-7541-4CCA-814E-CF7FE1B7E664.png
    549B7DB4-7541-4CCA-814E-CF7FE1B7E664.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 24
  • E977B2E8-5CC0-4A32-92A1-70538C10971C.png
    E977B2E8-5CC0-4A32-92A1-70538C10971C.png
    1 MB · Views: 17

Late to the thread but no lack of respect intended.

Off board Grappler has told me several tales about Trevor as well as updated me on his worsening health. He sounded like a right character. I remember his performance graphs and his video previews of various teams ('memries of...').

Top poster and top Blade.

RIP Trevor old lad.

Grappler: Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m curious as to how this came about, had he been ill for a while or was it a bolt out of the blue? He was very young by today’s standards and I’d never known him ever talk about any ill health. So it was a bit of a shock to learn of this. As I said in my previous, very sorry to hear about it.

It is my sad duty to let you all know that Trevor "Grafikhaus" Wilson passed away last night/early this morning, 2am, on what would have been his 65th birthday.

I have known Trevor (in the real world) for 15 years or more, through football and our local pub. A lifelong Blade, Trevor came from an era when kids played outside all day, so when he decided to start going to United's away matches, aged about 12, his parents never batted an eye lid. His stories about his skirmishes with opposition fans and Police, and his travels to various grounds around the country, while still a schoolboy were always great fun. His Angelic looks meant he probably got away with murder.

He was a real character and never failed to make me laugh whenever we met. He had a very acerbic wit, and whenever he joined the conversation in the pub, he was soon moaning about something, such as someone talking about the roads needing repairing..."Sheffield Council!, don't talk to me about Sheffield Council, absolute load of worthless tossers....." and he would go on to tell some funny council-related story, or someone saying it was the school open evening tomorrow, "Teachers!, don't get me started on Teachers!......" and he would tell some funny story about his junior or senior school days, but the best, of course, was anything to do with Wednesday..."Wednesday?, Sheffield Wednesday!, what an utterly corrupt set of bastards, always looking for a hand out...." and he would go off on one of his tirades that had me in stitches.

When I first met Trevor, he had a Web design business (hence Grakikhaus). He lived a fairly simple life; he lived an an apartment overlooking Lodge Moor golf course, he used to walk to the shops for his morning paper (3 mile round trip), he went to watch Sheffield United (on the bus, so he could have a few drinks), he had a couple of drinks on a Sunday lunch time with his friends, Lynne and Simon and Graham and Nigel. When our local was open, he would always come in and meet us, after the game, Saturday tea time or Tuesday night to discuss the match. He sat next to the referee's assessor, and would often discuss the ref's performance with that person and let us know what was said.

He was a character, and we will miss him.

R.I.P Trevor "Grafikhaus" Wilson
Lovely tribute Grappler. RIP Trevor. Condolences to all his family and those who knew and loved him.

No mate, at least not as far as I know, he had been ill for a while.
He's one of a fair number on here that I continually learn from.
Great effort and brilliant video coverage of the history v every team.
He's up there with Silent Blade, Revolution, Hodgysbrokenthumb, Oldblade, IsawJoeShaw, and many more who are such great posters on here.

Grappler: Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m curious as to how this came about, had he been ill for a while or was it a bolt out of the blue? He was very young by today’s standards and I’d never known him ever talk about any ill health. So it was a bit of a shock to learn of this. As I said in my previous, very sorry to hear about it.

For about a year mate, and it got serious a few months ago. It wasn't a bolt out of the blue.

I'll say no more than that, because I am not family and it's not my place to say really (although Trev wouldn't mind, he fuckin loved this club and the supporters).

This is terrible news.
Living not far away I often wondered if I knew him, or we had mutual acquaintances - never got around to asking though.....

Back
Top Bottom