R.I.P. Grafikhaus

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It is my sad duty to let you all know that Trevor "Grafikhaus" Wilson passed away last night/early this morning, 2am, on what would have been his 65th birthday.

I have known Trevor (in the real world) for 15 years or more, through football and our local pub. A lifelong Blade, Trevor came from an era when kids played outside all day, so when he decided to start going to United's away matches, aged about 12, his parents never batted an eye lid. His stories about his skirmishes with opposition fans and Police, and his travels to various grounds around the country, while still a schoolboy were always great fun. His Angelic looks meant he probably got away with murder.

He was a real character and never failed to make me laugh whenever we met. He had a very acerbic wit, and whenever he joined the conversation in the pub, he was soon moaning about something, such as someone talking about the roads needing repairing..."Sheffield Council!, don't talk to me about Sheffield Council, absolute load of worthless tossers....." and he would go on to tell some funny council-related story, or someone saying it was the school open evening tomorrow, "Teachers!, don't get me started on Teachers!......" and he would tell some funny story about his junior or senior school days, but the best, of course, was anything to do with Wednesday..."Wednesday?, Sheffield Wednesday!, what an utterly corrupt set of bastards, always looking for a hand out...." and he would go off on one of his tirades that had me in stitches.

When I first met Trevor, he had a Web design business (hence Grakikhaus). He lived a fairly simple life; he lived an an apartment overlooking Lodge Moor golf course, he used to walk to the shops for his morning paper (3 mile round trip), he went to watch Sheffield United (on the bus, so he could have a few drinks), he had a couple of drinks on a Sunday lunch time with his friends, Lynne and Simon and Graham and Nigel. When our local was open, he would always come in and meet us, after the game, Saturday tea time or Tuesday night to discuss the match. He sat next to the referee's assessor, and would often discuss the ref's performance with that person and let us know what was said.

He was a character, and we will miss him.

R.I.P Trevor "Grafikhaus" Wilson
Rip fellow Blade.

RIP Trevor
Brilliant eulogy grappler as has been said
One of my local pubs has a few dusty bottles
On the top shelf
People often ask for a tipple as they are generally good gear
Sorry, you can’t the landlord will always say,
Those bottles are empty, I keep them to remind me of Folk that used to be regulars here before they passed on....
That’s how I like to think of folk like Shred, Grafik and all the other top Blades

Condolences to the family

RIP to another long-time poster. Sometimes it's easy to forget there are real people behind all these usernames.

Sincere condolences to the family and friends. UTB.

Such sad news, was a top contributor on here with the PPG graphs and comparisons with previous years. Always made sure I followed them. Please pass on the regards to his family Grappler and may he rest in peace.

Really sad news, always enjoyed his posts, and his graphs,
Makes you think though he was 2 years younger than me, so enjoy every day while you cam.
Rest in Peace

This is awful news. It's always sad to read about the passing of any Blade, but when it concerns a regular and well respected S24SU poster, it's especially hard to take in.

Grappler's comments are a fine tribute to Grafikhaus and my condolences go out to Trevor's family, friends and those on here who knew him.

God Bless Trevor and rest in peace.

Kinell.
That was a shock.
I hoped against hope that it was just a poor title choice and you were telling us he'd decided to stop posting or summat.
Thanks for all the memories Graffers. I'm really going to miss you.
Rest in peace Bladesman and much love to your family x

Back
Top Bottom