Quinn & Howard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesman

The Great Grumbleduke
Reaction score
Apparently wont be playing for us again according to a rumour I have heard today.

Although I doubt its true and Quinn will probably still be in the line up tomorrow.

Quinn will deffo play, i think he's Blackwells secret love child or why else would he keep gettin selected???

Quinn and Howard seem to have turned into what Tonge was with Warnock.

why is our midfield sooooooooo weak. i mean, weve know this for a good while now but nothing has been done about it. ok the Williamson thing is just sheer bad luck on Blackies part, but surely he know Quinn and Howard just arent good enough.

This scenario would be my dream come true.

There has to be better options than these two.

Dropping them may provoke a positive reaction from Quinn, however I reckon it'd just give Howard an excuse to spend another nine minutes under the sunbed.

Yep although we were carrying Howard today.

Yep although we were carrying Howard today.

He was certainly better than usual and put some effort in.

Nothing fantastic, but he was better.

Thought howard played well today in a good team performance.

Lets hope there is more to follow on tuesday

He did look better today and looked better at the end of the Port Vale match, both when Monty was paired with him. Coincidence?

To be fair to Howard, I thought he played the pass of the match to put Ward through. If only he could do more of that then everybody would be happy.

I was alot happier with his performance today, he was better, was it Howard who just had the ball knicked away before he could follow Cotts rebounded effort on?

My only grumble is in the early showings of the first half him and Monty were stuck to each other too much rather than spacing themselves a little better. But that changed as the game wore on.

He needs a run in the team alongside Monty, the system has changed and lets not forget we got him from our webbed footed neighbours...

We need someone to challenge him and keep him on his toes and see how he is in a few games. Perhaps if Hendrie starts concentrating on his game then he may challenge him...

quinn is our shitest player! He weak, small, runs like an headless chicken, when he gets the ball he losses it or always looks back. He must be blackwell bum buddy. Howard look good but not ever game. Monty is great, he fights and fights 4 the ball, without him our midfield will be so weak. And i like to see hendrie have a chance to prove somethink.
Because give him a chance he will do better than quinn or howard! :)

SQuinny could really push on if he keeps playing like he did today and on Tuesday, hopefully the poor reception he got against Watford (which was bang out of order :thumbdown:) will be a wake up call for him.

Back
Top Bottom