Quickest red cards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
After signing for Sheffield United (either loan or permanent)

Probably not THE quickest, but I would say even Charlie Goode played more minutes than Holgate before getting sent off.

Mason must be in the top 5 surely?

Silent Blade Revolution over to you!

After signing for Sheffield United (either loan or permanent)

Probably not THE quickest, but I would say even Charlie Goode played more minutes than Holgate before getting sent off.

Mason must be in the top 5 surely?

Silent Blade Revolution over to you!
Goode only made 2 appearances for us, 1 as a sub. He got sent off in his second and final appearance vs Blackburn, got injured whilst banned and never played again for us.

Goode only made 2 appearances for us, 1 as a sub. He got sent off in his second and final appearance vs Blackburn, got injured whilst banned and never played again for us.

He has barely played a game anywhere since he was on loan with us. At least his chronic injuries are not just because he was with us.

Goode surely played less minutes before trying to break Khadra's leg?

Holgate has a reputation for bad tackles and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wasn't enamoured by his signing.

Wally Downes in the top 5. Played 3 sub appearances before getting sent off in his first start at Leeds in March 1988 after a clash with Mark Aizlewood. When wally got into the changing room, he picked up a tea urn, went into the Leeds chasiing room and threw the urn at Aizlewood!

Back
Top Bottom