Promotion Kit Wanted

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YYN10626

Reaction score
The promotion kit is so niceeeee!
If someone would sell it please tell me, size doesn't matter (better be M, L, XL)

This was bound to happen, however it's never been worn in a game, so the purists won't value it as much as you'd think..

So with that in mind, if you're an avid collector and regret your purchase of a gimmick shirt, you can DM me if you like and I'll take it off you for £150 in size L..

Guys stop that bad posts please. I'm just an international student who only stay here for one year, but I really really love this team and I decide to support it in the rest of life. What I want to do is perfect my study life here and bring something memorable like the autographs and this kit. Thanks.

Guys stop that bad posts please. I'm just an international student who only stay here for one year, but I really really love this team and I decide to support it in the rest of life. What I want to do is perfect my study life here and bring something memorable like the autographs and this kit. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 8

It’s limited edition. I‘m excited at the prospect of hunting one down. One day I’ll own one and that’s way more exciting than the club just releasing more and making it easy.

Back
Top Bottom