Predict the crowd for tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah not a bad guess was it, shame I didn't get my usual seat the person who I ended up next to must have been 25 stone, now I'm a big lad but I don't need one seat for each arse cheek, glad there was plenty of spare seats to pick from.
I got my usual seat but 2 little kids in front who fought each other the whole game with me getting whacked in the face with their hats as they played pretend sword fights, with the dad completely oblivious. Bloody kids in the family stand, who'd have thought it.😂

Maybe a couple of bags short of what I expected, although Brighton ended up bringing at least a bag more than I thought they would.

What is it with Sheffield football fans and cup games?
We get 30K every week in league and ~26-28K in the championship, then we get 18K in the Cup.

Pigs only had 14K other night. 4th RD tie and they didn't even open the Kop

Then you have Leeds (35K), Bristol City (25K), Ipswich (27K), Leicester (28K)

It's like they'll turn up regardless for those teams. Why not us?

What is it with Sheffield football fans and cup games?
We get 30K every week in league and ~26-28K in the championship, then we get 18K in the Cup.

Pigs only had 14K other night. 4th RD tie and they didn't even open the Kop

Then you have Leeds (35K), Bristol City (25K), Ipswich (27K), Leicester (28K)

It's like they'll turn up regardless for those teams. Why not us?
Doesn’t help when it’s a “boring” tie. That said, we didn’t pull a great number when we played spurs last season either.

Honestly I’m not sure, but I think the ‘costs of living’ in South Yorkshire are hurting us a lot more than some other areas in the UK. Season ticket money …..we all find a way to pay it & that is fine. For cup games it is not just £15 a ticket…. It is the travel, drinks, programme(for me), parking etc. so for me & my son ….. that takes you up to £50 just like that. Not everyone can afford that round here!

dunt give a toss what the pigs do but at the lane id like to see ST holders get a couple of days to claim their usual seat, every fucking time some bastard buys my seat within seconds of them going on sale, that is when the club actually decide to open the kop :mad:

Honestly I’m not sure, but I think the ‘costs of living’ in South Yorkshire are hurting us a lot more than some other areas in the UK. Season ticket money …..we all find a way to pay it & that is fine. For cup games it is not just £15 a ticket…. It is the travel, drinks, programme(for me), parking etc. so for me & my son ….. that takes you up to £50 just like that. Not everyone can afford that round here!
I know what you're saying with the current situation, but it's been like it now for 20 odd years or more.

Doesn't help that we know the team will be changed as its not top priority... how refreshing would it be if a manager came out and said in the weeks leading up - we're going full strength

dunt give a toss what the pigs do but at the lane id like to see ST holders get a couple of days to claim their usual seat, every fucking time some bastard buys my seat within seconds of them going on sale, that is when the club actually decide to open the kop :mad:
Not strictly the “bastard’s” fault…

If Brighton r bringing 2800 that is great aupport
Can't understand why we didn't give Brighton the upper tier, they would have sold more and had a better view. Don't we normally give away fans upper tier in cup?

Back
Top Bottom