Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

How is there still 13 games left?

Love the reference to Baldock “diving”. Teams like Wolves are full of prima donnas who go over at the slightest touch, yet their fans completely ignore that when it suits.
I have no particular axe to grind with Wolves (another side who we could legitimately compare ourselves to in terms of potential) but the bitter side of me says I hope we beat them with a 99th minute incorrect VAR decision!

Think they should lay these thoughts on us at the owners & boards door and see how they like being basically called a laughing stock! But I don't think any of them fucking care unlike us punch drunk fans, roll on May..

Cheers Panchero!

Thanks Roy!

"The Blades were dog-****, having just 21% possession and only one shot on target. " - what does he expect when we were down to 10 men for 80+mins ? 🤔

Bloody fkwits 🤣

Cheers Roy. Can't say I've ever thought of us as being 'Brentfordesque' and I'm buggered if I know what that even means anyway.
Still, blind enthusiasm/stupidity makes me think a point is on the cards.

Pretty fair comments, they should beat us and judging by this season, Pretty comfortably, is it just me, but I'm longing for the loving embrace of the championship, I'm totally fed up with the Premier League and all it has to offer.
Cheers Roy

The really depressing thing is that ordinary, run-of-the-mill, unexciting (imo), mid-table Premier League plodders like Wolves are the sort of club we aspire to be at the moment. Just a nothing team that just stay in the top league, aimlessly existing and not threatening to ever win anything. Yet they seem to think that they are the bees knees.

Glad I've given up going for the time being as I hate Molyneux. Crap for away fans positioned on the very long and shallow lower tier where it's impossible to create an atmosphere. Hope we win and Neto pulls his hamstring.

Just fuck off and die, Wolves.

utb

The really depressing thing is that ordinary, run-of-the-mill, unexciting (imo), mid-table Premier League plodders like Wolves are the sort of club we aspire to be at the moment. Just a nothing team that just stay in the top league, aimlessly existing and not threatening to ever win anything. Yet they seem to think that they are the bees knees.

Glad I've given up going for the time being as I hate Molyneux. Crap for away fans positioned on the very long and shallow lower tier where it's impossible to create an atmosphere. Hope we win and Neto pulls his hamstring.

Just fuck off and die, Wolves.

utb
One of the worst away days in the country as well.

We lost 5 nil before the win against Wolves at home, we’re just lulling them in!

Back
Top Bottom