Pre-Match View From Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The thing is if we are both in the championship next season and we play em at their place in September the comments will be exactly the same, with the addition of last season being a one off and it will be the second season syndrome

They don't change....

Comments on our new signings after a few piglets were unhappy we were progressing in the JTW.

"Not heard of any of them, that's how good they are".
"I can honestly say I wouldn't want any of those players in our squad".

When someone mentioned Madine being a player they could do with now...

"He was and never will be good enough for us. Hooper, FF, Rhodes and Fletcher are all far better".

Seems they still believe their players are 10x better than what they actually are.

This was my favourite, and I chuckle every time I read it. Football fans all thinking management is easy, and how they can second guess. Each sentence in the passage below is so wrong, I love it:)

“Wilder’s not stupid. He’ll have seen how Warburton changed Forest and smothered either side of half time. He’ll also have watched how Brentford harassed and quickly fronted us up.
He’ll set up to contain us for the majority of the first half and try and nick one. They’ll be very composed and any fouls will come around the centre circle and thgem stifling the quick kick. The score will dictate how the second half starts. If it’s 0-0 or they’re winning then there’ll be no change. Most of the scum will take a draw at ours as it keeps them above us and Wilder will be the same.
If we’re in front then we’ll see a different United. One scratching, biting, nipping and doing anything to gain an advantage. I expect Sharpe to fall over his shoelaces at least twice and he might get one of those decisions.
The longer we’re winning the more desperate they’ll become and I fear Carlos tendency to defend a lead with 20-15 to go may be our undoing.”

This is just a prime example of how truly ignorant they are towards other teams in their league. Never watched us play, no idea about any of our players, thinking they would win because they have a few big names in the team. It's embarrassing - how can you have so little clue about your main rivals before a game like this?

This was my favourite, and I chuckle every time I read it. Football fans all thinking management is easy, and how they can second guess. Each sentence in the passage below is so wrong, I love it:)

“Wilder’s not stupid. He’ll have seen how Warburton changed Forest and smothered either side of half time. He’ll also have watched how Brentford harassed and quickly fronted us up.
He’ll set up to contain us for the majority of the first half and try and nick one. They’ll be very composed and any fouls will come around the centre circle and thgem stifling the quick kick. The score will dictate how the second half starts. If it’s 0-0 or they’re winning then there’ll be no change. Most of the scum will take a draw at ours as it keeps them above us and Wilder will be the same.
If we’re in front then we’ll see a different United. One scratching, biting, nipping and doing anything to gain an advantage. I expect Sharpe to fall over his shoelaces at least twice and he might get one of those decisions.
The longer we’re winning the more desperate they’ll become and I fear Carlos tendency to defend a lead with 20-15 to go may be our undoing.”
21aqbc.jpg

I think there's a few of their big names possibly hiding, doesn't bode well for the upcoming relegation battle some of them could have on their hands, I just don't think those players have got that in them, to dig in a show some fighting spirit.

For me tomorrow's game is a real season turner, we win and we'll get some drive and hope of securing play off places, second is still possible, plus it could absolutely ruin their season plunging them into the danger area

But they're right, you know.

“Its hard to believe these people walk amongst us.
You can always spot a pig a mile off. Utter, utter scrubbers.

Yup, it's us Blades who post shite about CW's daughter, Billy's son, Coutts breaking a leg, how we've sacked a manager on Christmas Eve (x2) etc. etc. Can't wait to hear how superior they'll feel in Division One (next year, hopefully).

“We are in great form and on paper have a much better team. The nagging feeling I have is pessimism though because we have more to lose than they do.”

Er, three points?

What you won't hear from those cunts is how they got out of the 'Pub League'. 2004-05 kicked Hartlepool off the park in the play-offs at Cardiff. 2011-12, pipped United to promotion by 3 points after our top scorer Ched was wrongfully imprisoned.

But what do we expect from scutters who live on Parson Cross, Southey Green and Pitsmoor?

I thought it would interesting to bump the pre-match view from last season and see how the comments compare.........

“Never been so confident ahead of a derby , lets be right there now saying there the favourites because Paul Couts ( who ? ) Billy Sharpe and Leon Clark might be fit , now fucking forgive me but I hardly thing our back four are losing any sleep worrying about that , apparently they play attractive football ! I would be more worried If the usual bunch of cloggers turned up we will batter them no problem”

“if billys not fit that means they could be depending on Leon Clarke.
panic over then……. “

:mad::mad::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D - :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

I thought it would interesting to bump the pre-match view from last season and see how the comments compare.........
No, Mr Coaxy, interesting is not what happened.
That's not what happened at all.
What happened is that I got all excited that Roy's pre-match view from the snorters had finally arrived.
Next, confusion, as I saw how many likes and pages had already accumulated, thinking I had just woken from some dream where time had passed me by or something.
Then, and only then, did I realise it was just some old hashed up thread from before.
Well thanks for nothing mate :mad:

No, Mr Coaxy, interesting is not what happened.
That's not what happened at all.
What happened is that I got all excited that Roy's pre-match view from the snorters had finally arrived.
Next, confusion, as I saw how many likes and pages had already accumulated, thinking I had just woken from some dream where time had passed me by or something.
Then, and only then, did I realise it was just some old hashed up thread from before.
Well thanks for nothing mate :mad:

Oh come on Mr GCB, I thought it was very entertaining to read last season's where they were going to smash us and then compare with this season's where according to them we should be beating them 4 or 5 nil, otherwise they can claim a 'moral victory'.

Besides, Roy HAS posted the pre-match view for Friday.

Oh come on Mr GCB, I thought it was very entertaining to read last season's where they were going to smash us and then compare with this season's where according to them we should be beating them 4 or 5 nil, otherwise they can claim a 'moral victory'.

Besides, Roy HAS posted the pre-match view for Friday.
Ha! Just seen the latest one mate thank you and yes, it was a nice idea really to revisit last time's ;)

“United getting promoted is like a scruffy family getting invited to a posh wedding."

Wednesday existing is like a scruffy family wedding. They'll act like they're the big event, but everybody looking in can only see a congregation of Parson Cross smackheads. And the ring is made of zirconia.

View attachment 31108
Silly bastards!

Silly bastards!
Imagine that's your raison d'être for supporting the Pigs. That they feel superior to us. And then having it all removed by Duffy and having t live with the fact that they are in fact not just inferior but probably for the long foreseeable future. Class.

Just realised the delay to the season means we are not going to see for a long while yet those glorious Pre-season predictions of our inevitable relegation from the pig fans for this season... I was really looking forward to those.

“Never been so confident ahead of a derby , lets be right there now saying there the favourites because Paul Couts ( who ? ) Billy Sharpe and Leon Clark might be fit , now fucking forgive me but I hardly thing our back four are losing any sleep worrying about that , apparently they play attractive football ! I would be more worried If the usual bunch of cloggers turned up we will batter them no problem”

d91.gif

Just realised the delay to the season means we are not going to see for a long while yet those glorious Pre-season predictions of our inevitable relegation from the pig fans for this season... I was really looking forward to those.
Hate to say it but they would have been right this time.

Nevermind, still a league above them and playing in a ground that isn't falling apart to a crowd that doesn't consist of spiceheads, people more interested in getting sucked off than watching the match (can't blame them!), Tango, and armed robbers.

Last edited:
“The way CC, Lees & SWFC have conducted themselves before the game is absolutely fantastic, calm, composed with a clear message. They all seem very focussed. They know how much it means to all of us, and are not been dragged into a war of words with the tin pot brigade at the other side of the city. We haven’t look rattled at all, with the mind games & sideswipes from Wilder and the rest of their brigade. This is the reason I think we will win, our players have to much class, quality & experience, and know the end goal. Wilder IMO will be riling up there players all week, as a do or die sort of game, to the point were I think they will lose focus, discipline and overall the game as they won’t be able to compete with quality. Lets not forget CC has managed in some big derbies before like Besitkas, Sporting. He is keeping his cool, unlike Wilder whose lack of experience in big sell out games is starting to get to him, to me he is like a rabbit in the headlights trying to please the fans at every twist and turn, but forgetting the real goal at the end of the day . my god I hope we wipe the floor with them, just to shut the, up"

Carlos screwed up a £20 note, in a press conference, a few days after this.

Back
Top Bottom