Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Roy!Splendidly knobby comments from fans of a club that cheated it's way out of a relegation spot.
The winners for the 'Biggest,most arrogant twats of the season after last years clear winners Norwich' are... Aston Villa!
God,I hope we bang 5 against them.

Thank fuck this won't go to pens!!
We need to get a striker in before Monday or I can see us struggling against these lousy twats.

Nice work again Roy!

Those 2 matches more we have played will do us no harm what so ever and will be a big advantage to us getting us up to speed , 1-2 to the Blades .

“The thing about them is they need everyone to be right on it for the whole thing to come together. No disrespect to them but they are a team that are greater than the sum of its parts.”

Do they not see that that’s literally Chris Wilder’s greatest talent: getting every player to be ‘right on it’ every game. He’s so good at it that our little old shite team of journeymen finished about 15 points above them in the champ and romped to promotion, then finished about a million points above them last year and challenged Europe all year before disappointingly only finishing top half?

More i think about it. More this was their attitude at the start of last season too. They were crowing about Wesley and Mings then though.

Arrogance beyond belief! stayed up just after spending a fortune.... repeat the process this season and now they are talking down. I hope we get a last minute howler of a decision to beat them.

Thanks Roy,

I have to laugh from a team that survived by cheating.

remember when they played the weeds and kicked up such a stink about an unjustified Goal that weeds levelled it up for them.

Watching Smith and Terry after the ghost goal looking like peevish old school boys who had just been caught by the teacher But pretending everything was honky dory.

cheating pair of bastards why didn’t they follow what the weeds did...no chance

They should be in the championship now!

A lot of the comments are fair. I think any Premier League team going into a new season with McBurnie, Sharp, McGoldrick & Burke as their strike force should be worried. Those options really aren't good enough.

We haven't been the same since lockdown and unfortunately this season has started how last season ended.

They're right too, & Wilder concedes as such, that if 2 or 3 of our players have an off game we're really struggling to get a result.

Our team lacks quality individuals, like Grealish, who can indepdently bail us out with a moment of brilliance. Sadly, we still are seemingly not in a financial position to bring those types to the club, which Wilder confirmed when he referenced how much he'd love to bring David Brooks back.

This is a huge game for both teams as I can see both being involved in the struggle.
You do know that we finished 19 points above them with super grealish and our wanky strike force ?

When everyone else thought Villa were dead and buried last season, I said they'd stay up and finish above us this season. So I guess I'll stick to that.

As a Leeds supporting friend of mine pointed out to me, why didn't they allow us to walk the ball into the net after the ghost goal, God i hope we stuff em

Cheers Roygbiv appreciated as always mate :) Quite a confident lot aren’t they, you’d think they had finished top 6 last season rather than just out of the relegation places. Crowds play a major part for us so hopefully we can get used to the new normal sooner rather than later as the last thing we need is to miss out on points early on due to a lack of intensity that crowds give us

Two or three very sensible and correct (imho) comments amongst them tbf

Deluded at Villa frankly. Yes you've got a big stadium on the edge of a big city, with rich owners currently... But you were lucky not to go bust, lucky to get promoted, even luckier to stay up... This season Villa fans should be grateful to get 17th, no doubt.

We might lose on Monday if we're not up to speed. But we are a much better side, regardless of Grealish (who is good, but not as good as they think).

I think you're a very good team, with emphasis on team.
But I'm baffled to the reactions of what was said there. By large very fair comments.

Gonna be a tough match.

They were probably the worst team we played last season. Although I Hate to say it and hope I'm wrong but I think they will beat us comfortably, can see this being 2 nil villa with us not really troubling them, they have addressed the issues they had last year with good signings... We are off form, have a worse starting 11 than last year and no moose to come off the bench and add a bit of pace...

I can’t bring myself to read these. I can already imagine what nonsense they’re saying.

Can't see us scoring more than 1 so we need to keep it tight at the back.

Can see it being a scrappy game.

Normal service resumed. Big time Charlie’s to a man. When the “Brummie Chris Wilder” is sacked just before Crimbo the slow talking cunts will be scratching their heads like Bennie from Crossroads....

Back
Top Bottom