Roy's View From... Pre-match view from Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Second - Just
The point they are missing about us spending £40 mill versus their £2 mill, is that the better players in our squad were already here. All in the Championship and most loads in League 1. It's not just the money.
Thanks Roy and UTB

Thing is we know that there are no easy games in this league - if you turn up expecting one you are likely to come a cropper. CW and the players are fully aware of this and I'm confident that there will be no slacking off on our part.
Expecting a tough match but results over the season show that we have reason to be confident and if we can get the first goal, their new found optimism will drain.

Some of them are slowing waking up to reality then,.,

but no, I still don’t like them.

I just wish when teams that can 'bully' you are being discussed, the biggest bullies in the league are included - Liverpool. They made us look like kids at Anfield, aggressive, physical and ruthless.
The 'big teams' have mastered the art of subtle bullying though. Solskjaer only brings Williams on to fuck people up and get a yellow.

I get what they’re saying about not wanting to play against a side that has recently beaten* Leicester and Spurs, but I’d certainly take playing bottom of the league who have just gone 120 mins + pens three days before this game.

Having said that, I think this game will be a lot tighter than some of us think. It certainly isn’t a gimme, but I do fancy us.

Cheers Roygbiv

Good, good. A set of fans brimming with confidence and expecting a result. These are the sorts of game we love winning the most.

Thanks Roy. I am, however, confused, these are Norwich fans right? It seems they have developed some humility & common sense as well as dialling back the bitterness & bile, you know I think some of them are actually starting to like us!

Thanks Roy! Good comments there on the whole. Still some who think they're East Anglia's version of Brazil 1970,but some nice comments.
Its friday, and they're on a promise from their sisters and brothers, so probably in a good mood over there today.
Not that I'm stereotyping or anything.
But they probably are....

Fair spread of comments, one or two still don’t get it but I was expecting more than that.

Let’s hope we are celebrating an immoral victory Saturday night. 👍

Just got a feeling they’ll shithouse a 1-0, kinda like the Bolton game couple years ago
They will certainly try to.
We need to be at the cynical, negative bastards from the start.

Grab a lead and keep at them and miraculously they won’t get hurt in every challenge, or waste every available second as they actually try to get back into the game.

If they score first they will reach new heights of cynicism and time wasting. We can’t let that happen.

Underlying every thing said they're seething how our two respective teams have gone since August last. Always prefered a little Dijon with my pork pie and with central heating we haven't had the coleman for donkeys.

Second - Just
The point they are missing about us spending £40 mill versus their £2 mill, is that the better players in our squad were already here. All in the Championship and most loads in League 1. It's not just the money.
Thanks Roy and UTB
Thing is we have bought younger players for the future and not has beens out for a big, last payday.

Back
Top Bottom