Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Newcastle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No outrage at the Saudi Grand Prix? Do me a lemon. Did these quotes get sent in by post? They mustn't have the internet if they think everyone's up for racing in Jeddah.

And they still don't understand that we've got Paul Burrell, they'd have the Queen.

Cheers Roy.

Cheers Panchero!

"We should buy this Jebbison from Sheffield Wednesday."

There's a comma missing....."Sheffield, Wednesday". Contactless payment accepted up to 100k... 😅

"We should buy this Jebbison from Sheffield Wednesday."

There's a comma missing....."Sheffield, Wednesday". Contactless payment accepted up to 100k... 😅
John Harkes signs for Sheffield, Wednesday. was the headline in The Washington Post or some US newspaper some years ago when the American star signed for the Rusties.

Thanks Roy! We've been properly shit this season,but last night's performance gave me a proper spring in my step at work today (and that's with a hangover to boot!) and genuinely gave me a buzz that I've not had all year
So I'm getting my money on us to get a result v these,not just because we should be raring to go again after Sunday but because if there's fans in, they'll absolutely hammer Bruce for 90 minutes.
Lovely!

Me and the wife are going to Newcastle tomorrow for a few days, and I'm thinking of taking a boot full of cabbages, I could make a fortune, I'll also try and sell jebbison as well, if Wednesday can so can I

Thanks Roy,

I do hope we really stuff them good and proper, with cabbage.

I hope we do Newcastle United a big favour and put several past them winning easily to hasten the departure of one of the managers in the game I most dislike. 0-7 will do please.

That ownership saga is going to last as a gargantuan chip on their shoulder for a long long time. Brunt masterclass on route hopefully.

In some ways the Keegan era hasn’t done them any favours. A few seasons qualifying for the champions league and they now think they’re Real Madrid. Not dissimilar to the pigs really, couple of good seasons in the 90s, done nowt since but convinced they should’ve been invited to take part in the Super League.

If anyone gets any weird pop up adverts or anything let me know. Think I have sorted it but last few weeks it's been redirecting people to some X Rated content and I'm not talking about Duffy's goal v Wednesday
I haven't been redirected to some x rated content. I wish to make a complaint

In some ways the Keegan era hasn’t done them any favours. A few seasons qualifying for the champions league and they now think they’re Real Madrid. Not dissimilar to the pigs really, couple of good seasons in the 90s, done nowt since but convinced they should’ve been invited to take part in the Super League.
This isn't really true. Just talkSport nonsense cliche.

We're acutely aware of where Ashley has dragged us to. Majority of fans expected a relegation scrap last season, another one this season and should Ashley and Bruce stay in charge we expect another one to follow. The decade or so before Ashley bought us, we were regularly in Europe, since then we're regularly fighting to survive (and twice failing). By the way, Ashley would have wanted to join the ESL,100% . But we weren't invited for very obvious reasons.

In general we think we should be aiming for more than survival, but that's twisted into expecting Champions League football by talksport and their ilk.

I don’t like Bruce’s methods but he’s unquestionably done his job up there. Yet the fans focus on him more than their absolute arse boil of an owner?

From Jarrow marchers to entitled consumerists. :)

I've not read more moronic comments for a while. Arrogant twats.

They love a good managerial sacking in Newcastle don't they? No one is ever good enough for them. Arrogant twats.

I don’t like Bruce’s methods but he’s unquestionably done his job up there. Yet the fans focus on him more than their absolute arse boil of an owner?

From Jarrow marchers to entitled consumerists. :)
Unquestionably?

We're 17th. When he took over we were a midtable side with a very good defence and the bones of a decent midfield and attack, now we're 17th. Statistically we're among the bottom 3 teams in terms of performance, and anecdotally it's been some of the worst football I've seen in over 30 years. For the majority of the season we've played a passive low block, with an isolated striker trying to make something out of high balls. On the pitch we've been unable to defend well, control the ball or score goals. Off the pitch he's blamed injuries, the players, the media, the fans, it's never his fault.

Ashley is the root cause of everything wrong at the club, but, at the minute, he's doing all he can to sell us to the Saudis. Also, We've expressed our hatred of the fat tat-merchant for over a decade with no effect.

I've not read more moronic comments for a while. Arrogant twats.

They love a good managerial sacking in Newcastle don't they? No one is ever good enough for them. Arrogant twats.
If a manager is taking us backwards, we're within our rights to say so, right? Kinnear, Pardew, Carver, McClaren, Bruce, and they're just the recent ones.

Back
Top Bottom