Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Man Utd

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Not a confident nor happy group are they !!
Not to good at maths either.

Cheers roy, this lot are more pessimistic than us, but it wouldnt surprise me if we nicked something
( one of there cups would be good for the trophy cabinet )

“What will be worst than the result on sunday is if man utd dont beat Sheffield United on Wednesday as Sheffield United is the worst team ever in the history of the premier league,i feel 4 Sheffield United as they will be thrashed,i predict a 7-0 score,utd will destroy them"

I predict two things...
  1. That guy is an African Man Utd fan that has never set foot in Old Trafford.
  2. We will absolutely not lose 7-0

“What will be worst than the result on sunday is if man utd dont beat Sheffield United on Wednesday as Sheffield United is the worst team ever in the history of the premier league,i feel 4 Sheffield United as they will be thrashed,i predict a 7-0 score,utd will destroy them"

I predict two things...
  1. That guy is an African Man Utd fan that has never set foot in Old Trafford.
  2. We will absolutely not lose 7-0
If Wilder goes full on playstation fan/wokey lefties mode and sticks to picking Grbic and Trusty, 7 might be optimistic!!!

Cheers Panchero!

Actually, for Manure fans that were quite a few intelligent comments. Can't believe that they actually strung two words together.

Cheers Roy. Happy bunch.
Can't imagine we're going to, but I'd love to go there and stick it right up them.
They'd be chucking themselves off the Stretford End like lemmings, with their little bags full of merchandise floating sadly down around them.

If Wilder goes full on playstation fan/wokey lefties mode and sticks to picking Grbic and Trusty, 7 might be optimistic!!!
Remember that bird from Nottingham who couldn’t find a sport she was good at so went down a ski slope on a baking tray and ended up winning gold at olympics??

Maybe trusty in goal and grbic at lwb?

One looks like a Sentinelese tribesman who’s never seen a football match before thrust onto the pitch to make up the numbers, and the other is his less athletic brother

Edit - lizzy yarnold

On a £4£ basis, they are the worst team in the history of football

I've made that up but it seems about right. 2-0 to them

".......Sheffield United are shite but we run them damn close. “

W4WTSqR9SNdoCmqJou.webp

I can actually see us beating these, but they are a bunch of wankers. If they think they’ve got it tough they need some perspective

Back
Top Bottom