Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

"Stones is injured"

tenor.gif

It's as though we haven't played them already this season from those comments!
It's almost a rehash of the pre match view from 29th December!

“tactically they are still impressive but the execution hasn’t been there recently. They’re probably feeling the effects of not being able to rotate their squad much over the Christmas fixtures”

To be fair he's absolutely nailed it there. We are in a bit of a lull at the minute. Still grinding it out and being superb defensively but that won't be enough on Tuesday. We could play our best game of the Wilder era and still lose 😂😂

Very complimentary from the City fans, though I suspect Man City will be wanting a win after Saturday's draw. I'd be over the (blue) moon with a point but it'll be a tough ask.

Well informed set of comments. Quite impressed that they know our players, system etc.

They're worried about us because they know we rode them close in the fixture at their place. We should adopt the same tactics again.

Some fair comments, on the whole, the better fans of the 2 Manc clubs, and probably the only fans actually from Manchester!

This is our tome to shine, loud and proud Blades, let's av em!

CWAK have assembled a squad/team that is far more than the usual 'newly promoted' cannon fodder, it's taken half a season but it's finally sunk in. We have to be respected, just like clubs that are 'established' PL sides. Another endorsement of the miraculous job CWAK have done. Some of our own fans should take a look and consider where we could be...

We lost at theirs 0-2 for one reason imo, it was the first time this season we appeared star struck and gave them to much respect. We’ve taken 4 points from January and I would have taken 2/3. Nothing to lose tonight so get stuck in you RAWW

We lost at theirs 0-2 for one reason imo, it was the first time this season we appeared star struck and gave them to much respect. We’ve taken 4 points from January and I would have taken 2/3. Nothing to lose tonight so get stuck in you RAWW
You're going to be bitterly disappointed with the atmosphere ;)

Back
Top Bottom