Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

lots of thinly veiled threats of acts of violence so strong our players will miss next season in the prem

not a smart move

hecky will expect no less than 100 per cent as he tries out several players , burnley got away with 6 so theres the marker

It seems that maths isn't a strong point in West Yorkshire if they think they can survive on GD even if they lose to both us and Reading!!

But they can...if they lose 6-5 to us and lose by a single goal to Reading.

Another comment about us being nothing special and on their day they'd be where we are

But they aren't

Honestly didn't care but now I hope we smash them.

I feel for them
Jon moss should have got a jail sentence for what he did to them and now look at them

Reminds me of us after the tevez shit

Worked with a couple from Hudders, didn’t like ‘em, hope we hammer ‘em

Hecky philosophy. ‘I want to win every game we play’. Huddersfield being who they are and where they are just makes the players job so much easier.

Beat them and beat them well.

Someone needs to come up with a Warnock chant where we allude to being ambivalent towards him, that'll show him ;)

I’ll give it a shot - to the tune of My Old Man’s a Dustman ….

“ Neil Warnock’s very ordinary
He wears an ordinary hat
Sometimes he is quite pleasant
Sometimes he is a twat
Sometimes he gets promoted
And sometimes he get’s sacked
Which makes him very ordinary
There’s no denying that . Oh …”

On a serious note , despite a number of shortcomings in his time with us , I will always be grateful to him for putting the life and soul back into a club which had completely lost it’s way before he came on the scene .

Personally I’m not bothered about Huddersfield or Warnock, get sick of listening to his bullshit, great set of lads, best team I’ve ever had, ranting at referees blah blah blah,it’s all about Neil Warnock fuck him play to win the game, winning breads confidence. Just saying like

Back
Top Bottom