Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

they're in some decent form under Cooper.

Will not having Lowe in their side make much difference? Sadly I doubt it.
Unfortunately for us Lowe won't be playing down their left side. It's doubly unfortunate for us that Spence will be playing for them down their right side. (I wish they still had Walker and Pearce in their defence)

Watching the game on Sky, both QPR and Forest looked too good for us I'm afraid.

Cheers Roygbiv they're in some decent form under Cooper.

Will not having Lowe in their side make much difference? Sadly I doubt it.
He has been good for them and his replacement is injured, so they may revert to a back four. If we then revert to a back five, we have a nil-nil draw !!!

Need something from this.

Hopefully we'll be bright enough to remember that they might be vulnerable down their left side given their first choice LB can't play.

Couldn't read past being called blunts. I mean, what a shitty insult, its not even the opposite of "Blades". I could get it if we're were called the sharps.
Stupid twats. Only famous for having an old tree that rotten to fuck anyway.
Yeah it never quite seems a very good insult, like fans that call them Florist. Always a bit childish. Not sure if it’s intended to piss us off.

as for being their next “Derby”, I struggle to even call Barnsley or Rotherham a Derby game as they’re not even in the same city. Forest are just a team that we annoy by being better than them when we’re a shit side… so I can see us getting 3 points tonight.

Lots of praise for Osborn, one seems to touch on what I’ve thought ‘he gets lots of assists and is Versatile’… they only missed the ‘runs around lots and looks busy’ bit

Dunno. I for one am scarred, probably forever, by the " Good At Swansea" motif.

Now then, negative Nellie! I remember those "Brewster and McBurnie will get 20 goals each next season" predictions.

By my reckoning, they're only...40 goals shy of that target so far. 38 if you count all competitions.

“There’s always been the miners strike rivalry….but I’d like to think that’s finished now.”

Cue first chant of the evening from our travelling support: "Scabs, scabs, scabs ….."

“There’s always been the miners strike rivalry….but I’d like to think that’s finished now.”

You'd think so wouldn't you 🙄

They have the manager that we probably should have gone for but we wanted foreignness instead in an attempt to distance ourselves from the bogey man Wilder and anything he stood for.

Loss incoming.
No offense mate but that’s a load of bollox
Our manager was “ The “ best choice of the 3 on the go
Yes we may get beaten “ again “ tonight but one of our previous managers has hamstrung him with the mentality shot fuckers we have now
3-4 in 4-6 out including Berg for money
Up in 2

My first away game back in the day with out parental support
6-1 loss
and massive scraps in Pond street with Dum pigs 🐷

My first away game back in the day with out parental support
6-1 loss
and massive scraps in Pond street with Dum pigs 🐷

I think it was my first away game without my Dad there, we lost 3-0 (or possibly 3-1?) thanks to Andy Reid, mostly. Morgan got sent off for a scrap with Blades old boy Gareth Taylor.

Not bitter then?!
Over the past 36 years most of the bitterness has subsided, its now mostly just waking up in a quite boiling rage wishing the scabby bastards would die in slow agony covered in exploding boils and pustules.

But some days anniversaries and the like, its gets quits bad, Mogadon helps.

Over the past 36 years most of the bitterness has subsided, its now mostly just waking up in a quite boiling rage wishing the scabby bastards would die in slow agony covered in exploding boils and pustules.

But some days anniversaries and the like, its gets quits bad, Mogadon helps.

Good to see you are practicing moderation. You are clearly in control.

Back
Top Bottom