Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sixth! My highest…

Cheers Roygbiv they're in some decent form under Cooper.

Will not having Lowe in their side make much difference? Sadly I doubt it.

I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow night I think the best place for us to watch will be through closed fingers from behind the settee. Home win by at least 3 clear goals.

With their recent form I thought it would be Univeral confidence from them. I’d gladly accept a point if offered right now, however I foresee a similar game and result to Boro Away.

Couldn't read past being called blunts. I mean, what a shitty insult, its not even the opposite of "Blades". I could get it if we're were called the sharps.
Stupid twats. Only famous for having an old tree that rotten to fuck anyway.

Cheers Roy. I’m not looking forward to this one, I can’t see anything other than a defeat. Another game of not taking our chances and conceding after being soft as shit at the back. Hope I’m wrong.

They have the manager that we probably should have gone for but we wanted foreignness instead in an attempt to distance ourselves from the bogey man Wilder and anything he stood for.

Loss incoming.

Cheers Roy.

Blunts, funny and original eh?

Their size is like my hairline, ancient fucking history.

Coopers got them ticking though and I think they will win comfortably

This is the first game this season, I have zero confidence of getting anything out of.

What is it with these teams considering us their Derby? 🤣

We simply must win this, I work in Nottingham so a loss will be unbearable. Good job I'm WFH this week

Forest fans with hospitality are being warned to "control" the behaviour of any Blades fans they bring along.

Apparently this is the first time such a warning has been sent out, so watch yourselves!

They have the manager that we probably should have gone for but we wanted foreignness instead in an attempt to distance ourselves from the bogey man Wilder and anything he stood for.

Loss incoming.
Dunno. I for one am scarred, probably forever, by the " Good At Swansea" motif.

Thanks Roy.

Nowhere near as salty as I expected, very disappointing, you can't trust anyone these days.
No idea how this will go though, hoping our Jekyll & Hyde side show their good side & add goals to promising football.

Forest fans with hospitality are being warned to "control" the behaviour of any Blades fans they bring along.

Apparently this is the first time such a warning has been sent out, so watch yourselves!
Shoreham boys we are here, eat your prawn sarnies and swig your Chablis

Back
Top Bottom