Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To put things into a bit perspective here ;

1) We are terrible at the moment BUT we're still a lot better than the majority of clubs in this league.

2) Coventray et al are beating some of the crap teams and therefore are around the top 6 (along with other mediocre sides QPR,Blackburn,Hudds,Blackpool etc)

3) These 'view from' people are all saying - yeah we can beat Sheffield United, whilst really about hard work and organisation and not much else.

4) When it clicks with Slavs shape and tactical plan (maybe after the window) we'll be blowing these sides away.

I have seen Coventry play this season. They play attractive football on the deck and have good movement but they lack real cutting edge. They don't score enough for the type of play they have.
They are motivated and organised but very beatable. This game is all about ourselves and our performance. We need players to take control of the game.

They think we hate them? Nobody hates Coventry City. That's because the club is the epitome of dull. A second-rate characterless irrelevance. Famous for nothing but their mediocrity & a brown away kit. They've got quite a nice badge though.

“Fancy us for a win against Sheffield United, there not in great form and got a decent record there !! “

You had me at 'Fancy us'

Cheers Roy!

“Hope we batter them. I cant stand the club, the players or the fans”

I’d be hurt if I’d ever been to Coventry, met anyone from Coventry or even seen the cunts play (no not even on TV when we’ve played them).
Fucking non-entity.

The reason we chanted "SISU" that night is completely lost on them isn't it.

We didn't chant it in support of SISU. It was backlash for their fans being utter cunts.
There's a time and place to protest against your owners. During a league game that could alter the fortunes of the opposition isn't the right time. Lobbing tennis balls on and blowing whistles distrusted the game significantly, we were head and shoulders a better side than them, but their antics levelled the playing field that evening. Luckily our players showed resolve and ground out a tough result.

I'm glad they're back in their home stadium as that must have been torture for the fans. But don't be cunts about it and involve other clubs.

Not looking forward to this at all. Two of my best mates here are Cov fans and we're trying to arrange watching together (11.30pm kick off Australia time) but I really cbfd watching them celebrate
That's what livin upside down does to the brain ! You'll be celebrating no probs !!
😀😀😀

Remember them blowing their whistles against their board at the time BUT they cheated trying to disrupt the game with the whistle when we attacked terrible behaviour but we won 2-1 made them swallow the whistles.Hope we stuff em whistles and all

Thanks Roy
This. 👏👏👏

One of the most bizarre matches I've ever been to. We were desperate to win, they were desperate to protest. Stewards were useless. I lost all respect for them as a club after this. You've every right to protest, but as we all know, it has to be shoes off in the car park.

Hope we stuff them today. Really stuff them.

UTB

Phenomenal support and Coventry City, makes me laugh 😂
Why? They’ve followed their team in numbers despite awful problems on and off the pitch. They’ve played at home in different stadiums which must have been horrendous. They deserve some success, just as we did after six years in league one. After today good luck to them and their decent manager, I’d much prefer them to go up than the usual suspects.

Wanker fans who blotted thier copybook with the protests or should I say fake protests, whistles and other shit whilst the opposition were in possession then suddenly the protests stop when cov had the ball... Quickly resumed when they didn't, I laughed my bollocks off when they got relegated, served them fans right..

As for the team I dont have a problem with them, Gyokoryes (I think) looks a great player... They'll give us a game and a run for our money today..

Why? They’ve followed their team in numbers despite awful problems on and off the pitch. They’ve played at home in different stadiums which must have been horrendous. They deserve some success, just as we did after six years in league one. After today good luck to them and their decent manager, I’d much prefer them to go up than the usual suspects.
Bollocks, Coventry is a city with a population of around 350 thousand, I have nothing against them either, you are talking about their recent past, I am talking about them in general regarding there level of support over the years and its terrible, support their team in numbers? It's on a par with a town half the size, always been a nothing club for the size of the city and always will be

They deserve f*** all hope we hammer em and they drop like a stone I won’t forget the disgraceful cheating behaviour blowing the whistles when we broke through on goal

This corker needs the full sentence to be truly appreciated...

“I think we can win at Bramel lane if we don’t make any silly errors.”

Back
Top Bottom