Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They also hate us.

If by hate they mean, "don't give a shit about", then I suppose we do hate Coventry.

Remember how they were tweeting Cov when we were in League 2 and they were getting promoted to the Prem saying we’ll never play them again.

I can't think for one second that while we were celebrating promotion to the PL anyone gave a seconds thought to Coventry.

After all the SISU stuff following that League one debacle they will really love rubbing our nose in this tomorrow.

Remember them blowing their whistles against their board at the time BUT they cheated trying to disrupt the game with the whistle when we attacked terrible behaviour but we won 2-1 made them swallow the whistles.Hope we stuff em whistles and all

Thanks Roy

Coventry remind me of us in 2017/18. We are like Sunderland or Hull in that season - freshly relegated, lacking desire, licking wounds etc. Fill your boots.

Not looking forward to this at all. Two of my best mates here are Cov fans and we're trying to arrange watching together (11.30pm kick off Australia time) but I really cbfd watching them celebrate

Thanks Roy,

first game not going to be able to watch this weekend, can I record it and avoid all result info till Sunday pm ? Fear the worst over the result.

Ta Roy, I will not expect the post match view from till mid Sunday morn, that's how optimistic I am.
☹️

I'll save them the hassle...
  • We might play some pretty stuff, but it isn't going anywhere.
  • You might not get much possession first half.
  • Second half, you might look like you're growing into the game.
  • Throughout, we'll give you the impression that we're at risk of an error or two.
  • You'll probably score on the counter...
  • And/or most likely in the last 15 mins.
I wouldn't read too much into it, don't go seeing it as season defining or an indication of your promotion credentials, or even a big scalp. We're just soft as shit and we do it to everyone.

UTB.

I want my quid back that I put in that bucket, at Sixfields, Northampton all those years ago.

HH

Back
Top Bottom