Pre-Match View From Coventry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is the worse spell in the club's entire history. Though there's the very odd case that's worse off, it's taken a special effort to make a club our size, this shit.

Of course, I'd rather drink piss than eat shit, but let's have some perspective

UTB
Does she charge much for the piss or shit eating .

And I thought he meant Venus from Fireball XL5, for all you older viewers........

Venus.PNG

I'd tap it

Feeling supremely positive about the Blades at present and this view from has just enhanced my confidence in United getting a result, therefore...

It will probably be 2-0 Coventry.

Let's smash em!

I didn't like their whinging after we beat them on TV back at the Lane last season. I hope our three diamonds in midfield tear them apart especially Fleck.

Let's smash em!

I didn't like their whinging after we beat them on TV back at the Lane last season. I hope our three diamonds in midfield tear them apart especially Fleck.

I'd still argue that that game being live on TV was more embarrassing for us than them, even though we won.

I was pissing myself walking out of Bramall Lane that day. It felt like karma for that fucking weird home defeat to Scunny a few years back when we battered them and lost 0-4

Equally funny that Sheffield got bombed during the war.

(Am I being too precious?)
Yes you are.

Nothing is funnier than innocent children lying dead under tonnes of rubble that used to be their homes, inflicted by the country's enemy.

I'm loving the nightly news from Aleppo at the moment for similar reasons.

For Christs sake. I apologised, I asked for it to be deleted. I shouldn't have written it in the first place. So whilst it is all my fault, I have no idea what else people want me to do? Enough shit to deal with in the real world so I'll leave you all to it.

Just one more time for clarity, I apologise.

For Christs sake. I apologised, I asked for it to be deleted. I shouldn't have written it in the first place. So whilst it is all my fault, I have no idea what else people want me to do? Enough shit to deal with in the real world so I'll leave you all to it.

Just one more time for clarity, I apologise.

I didn't quote you! Now YOU are being precious ;)

Yes you are.

Nothing is funnier than innocent children lying dead under tonnes of rubble that used to be their homes, inflicted by the country's enemy.

I'm loving the nightly news from Aleppo at the moment for similar reasons.

I'm an offensive and I find this an Adolf.

Reactions: ljk
Equally funny that Sheffield got bombed during the war.

(Am I being too precious?)
but where's the joke to go with it HMB? it has to have context. stoic black humour in the face of adversity is the raisin d etre of being British IMHO
we are able to laugh at ourselves and our mishaps. IME noone else can do this their ego's get in the way

Back
Top Bottom